#FIVETEEN

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ミ୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

cafeteria; 12:21pm

   Yasuhiro woke up in a good mood just because he wouldn't have to deal with any overblots today. the class had gone perfectly, Yasuhiro had taken notes on the subjects. Kalim and he had been asked to do a project on Ariel, a princess, which in Yasuhiro's opinion was something very interesting.

   but either he or Scarabia's Dorm Head would have to email the Royal Sword Academy to borrow some books about the mermaid , but the worst part is that they would have to go to that school to get the books, that is, deal with princes thinking they are better than them. the second year student wasn't going to judge them before because he didn't know them, although he really wanted not to go, but he also wouldn't let Kalim go alone because he was very kind and they would still take advantage of his kindness.

   Yasuhiro left the cafeteria line, which was a mess with a plate of spicy food, heading towards the table where his childhood friend was sitting. the boy with dark red hair sat down at the table, put down his tray with food and pushed it a little forward, giving him space to lay his head down.

   "Monsieur Musicien? is everything okay?" Rook asked, poking the second-year student, which made him grumble. "Yasu! lift your head from the table, a hair can fall into your food!" scolded the Dorm Leader who was sitting next to the boy with dark red hair "I heard that Rosehearts-san was consumed by the blot"

   "ah... yes, he even cried" Yasuhiro said while raising his head "but it seems that it's better now, it's even less rigid"

   "Yasuhiro-senpai, there are some students looking this way" Epel said looking at those students "ah! those are his children" said the dorm leader trying to hide a laugh
"children?" Yasuhiro asked without understanding, as he started to eat

   "another thing Yasu, are you going to have to participate in the meeting about the Magical Shift tournament?" asked the boy with light purple eyes "I don't know, but I still have to go and ask permission to leave school so I'm asking about that too" Yasuhiro said while wiping his mouth.