𝐑𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚

Y/N

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・"so when do you plan on getting engaged, Y/n-san?" the black headed teenage boy asked as he set down a wooden crate of bottles.

"engaged? I'm still not sure yet!" I laughed as I stacked metal trays. "I'm still only 19, I have some time.." I looked down at my hands in the realization that engagement was really coming soon, most maidens get arranged to be married around my age. what would life be like after getting married?

"yea, do you have any suitor in mind yet? " the boy looked toward me with a bright smile. "mm...I've never really thought about marriage much, but there is someone I really like."

"tell me about him!" the boy pressed

"I'm not sure that my father would approve of him though.. he's a sorcerer" I began to think, I would love to marry Ryomen Sukuna, my biggest dream in life is to have children and a loving home, I wonder if it would be just like in my dreams.. "are you referring to Mr. Ryomen?" the boy tilted his head and his face formed a more cautious expression.

"yeah, why?"

"you can't tell anyone I told you this.. but there are many rumors about him circulating around the village.." His voice weakened and became quieter as he leaned in. "rumors like what?" I felt my heart begin to beat faster behind my rib cage as my interest piqued.
"people say he's..." the boy grimaced at his thoughts. "they say he's the evil sorcerer who has been killing relentlessly.."

I felt my hands tighten and my heart beat even faster.
"evil sorcerer? Sukuna?" no way!" I tried to laugh it off but imageries of him killing popped into my brain like wildfire.
"I don't know if it's true, but Y/n-San.. please be very careful around that man." the boy brought his eyes back toward mine and off of the floor.

"I will be careful, thank you for telling me, Nishimura" I finished putting away supplies and began to walk down to the river to think. As I set myself down my mind raced at the rumors spreading around my town, my beloved? Sukuna? how could they possibly think he's a murderous monster?

"Hey Sweetheart" the same comforting voice sat behind me and rested his chin on the top of my head.

"Hi Sukuna" he slowly slithered his arms around my waist and sighed. "is something wrong?" I puzzled and held one of his hands in mine.

"I'm just tired." he tilted his chin against the top of my head slightly and closed his eyes.

"it's nice today, you can take a nap here" I pointed at the clear sky and calm waters ahead of us.

"that would be nice" his big body held mine close to him.

I got comfortable and closed my eyes as well, listening closely to the wind swaying into the trees, gentle chirps of birds, soft sounds of laughter in a faraway distance, I felt all the pleasantness of the world.

but it all came crashing down.

suddenly, sounds of footsteps emerged from my usually calm town, voices of terrified and angry people stormed to us quickly.

Sukuna and I jumped to our feet in surprise.

"it's him!"

"that's him!!"

"kill him where he stands!"

"he's evil!!"

"how could she trust such a monster!?"

"murderer!!"

"what?" I looked around at the parade of angry citizens and armed sorcerers, "what's.. going on?"

Sukuna immediately stood in front of me, shielding me from the angry and aggressive people.

emerging from the crowd of people, my father and the strongest sorcerer from the Gojo clan.

"father?" I feared for what was happening, I was confused.

"daughter, please step away from him." He gestured his hand out to me.

"what do you mean?" I looked up and Sukuna and his head was pointed to the ground, his face had an angry expression and i could feel his grip on my wrist tighten.

"He is a very dangerous man. honey, please listen to me." He moved his hand and two sorcerers came from behind him and approached me, grabbing my arms and trying to pull me away from Sukuna.

"Let me go!"

but Sukuna pried me out and held me close.

"Sukuna Ryomen. We know who you are, release my daughter this instant!" Many sorcerers began to take stances against us and citizens whispered and gasped.

"what are you talking about!!!???" I screamed in frustration.

"This man, Sukuna Ryomen is the evil sorcerer who has murdered countless lives!!" A long black haired sorcerer yelled.

"what..?" My heart dropped all the way to my butt.

"Y/n..." Sukuna spoke.

CLAP

suddenly we were in a unidentified house, no longer surrounded by a parade of violent people.

"y/n.. please let me explain." Sukuna dropped to his knees and held my hands in his. "is what they said. True?" I felt disgust and terror fill my veins.

he took long to reply.

"yes." his hands clenched desperately onto mine. "please Y/n.. understand I have changed, you have changed me. I am disgusted with my past actions and I would never, on my life, hurt you."

Tears began to form in my eyes.

"Y/n, you have made me realize that there is beauty in this world, I don't want to hurt and murder anymore. I want to be with you" he pleaded

I was speechless.

"Y/n.. please listen, those people want to kill me... We have to leave. We can live somewhere far away from all of this. But we have to go now."
"Sukuna..." I cupped his cheek into my hand as tears began to fall.

"You'll be my bride, I'll protect you and take care of you, we can start a family. Y/n I love you with all my life, please come with me." "Sukuna, I can't do that.." I sobbed. "My duty and responsibility lies in this town."

"y/n, that doesn't matter, what matters now is how you feel. Do you love me?"

"you know I do.."

"then come with me.. we can be together" I watched as tears formed in his desperate eyes.

" I don't know... if I can."