Chapter 12

Ciel's P.O.V.

"I real wish we didn't have to go to your parents (y/n)... I just don't want them to hurt you anymore... I feel bad enough that I hurt you the way I did... I may never be able to forgive myself, even if you do, I won't...¨ I looked at my feet and sighed. She turned around and grabbed my hands, my eyes darted up into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. ¨There is no need to be sorry. You have helped me become who I am to this day! I am so grateful for you being in my life, I wouldn't change a thing about the life I have now. As long as I have you, life is going to be great and perfect.¨ I came up to her and kissed her amazing lips, wrapping my arms around her delicate body. When we broke for air she blushed, oh how I love when she blushes. How can I love someone when I can't even love myself this much. After a few tiny seconds of starring into each other's eyes, Sebastian walked in. ¨Sir, have you two finished packing for our trip?¨ (y/n) and I had walked to our bags, I looked at her. ¨Have you finished packing, just make sure you got everything.¨ She giggled, ¨I have everything, I need one thing though.¨ She snapped her fingers and her book appeared in her hands. ¨I need my spell book, I have a broom hidden away, and a wound for the few spells I will need it for. So I am, we can leave as soon as you two are done.¨ She said with a fake smile, I could tell she was nervous.

~Time skip: In carriage for about 3 hours.~

(y/n) had slept most of the time and once in a while flew around to see if there was anything interesting. When she wasn't doing either of those, she was reading in her spell book. ¨Ciel...¨ She said with a worried tone in her voice, ¨The spell we will use to turn you into a demon... it is said to turn a witch evil, as I was reading I found that I would have to sacrifice a human...¨ She looked at her feet and started to tear up, I put my hand on her knee to show her that it was going to be ok. ¨I can't hurt anyone else. It's bad enough I killed the baker but he was an evil man, greedy, and drunk. As I read deeper into the spell, the sacrifice has to be pure from evil. Meaning they have to be kinda hearted, no sins, no regrets.... I can't, but isn't there a demon contract we can make? There has to be a loop hole for a contract!¨ Sebastian stopped the cart.

Reader's P.O.V.

As the carriage stopped, Sebastian walked up to the door, opening it delicately. ¨There is a loop hole, one only experienced demons know. But, if you try to turn Ciel into a demon, we will have a problem Lady (y/n). Would anyone like some lunch?¨ As Sebastian talked about Ciel, his eyes grew red, and so did mine. I am not living forever without him, it may seem selfish but I don't care. Being only 19, we don't know much about the world. We are still trying to figure it out, but I can't stand to think of Sebastian eating Ciel's soul. ¨I will find a loop hole my love, one way or another...¨ I mumble to Ciel after his butler left. ¨That is a great idea! I would love some lunch!¨ Ciel said cheerfully and winked at me which made me smile. I feel like Sebastian and I will be fighting to the death for Ciel, but I have this weird feeling like someone else wants him. After lunch, I will look into the future to figure this out. Maybe practice with the tarot cards...