Chapter 11:NIKAH

***I added some Pictures in the last
Do check'em out.***

As both families prepared for the simple nikah ceremony at the mosque, the air buzzed with anticipation. Sara, clad in a pristine white gharara adorned with intricate golden embroidery, emanated timeless elegance. Her soft glam complemented the serenity of the occasion. Alina, in a pink gharara, exuded grace, her makeup enhancing her natural beauty. The Qureshi family left for the mosque, where the essence of tradition and love awaited the union of Shahveer and Sara.

Shahveer chose a classic yet striking ensemble, donning a pristine white kurta pajama paired with a black shawl that draped gracefully over his shoulders. The simplicity of his attire radiated sophistication. Alongside him, Maryam graced the occasion in a sea green gharara, the vibrant hue complementing her radiant presence. The intricate embellishments added a touch of regality to her outfit. As they arrived at the mosque, the contrast between Shahveer's timeless white attire and Maryam's lively sea green created a picturesque scene, symbolizing the harmony and diversity that blended seamlessly within the sacred walls of the mosque.

The mosque, bathed in soft light, became the sanctum for Shahveer and Sara's union. The nikah ceremony unfolded with grace, the qazi's voice resonating through the sacred space. The simplicity of the ritual contrasted with its profound significance. Shahveer and Sara exchanged vows, sealing their commitment with the sacred words. The scent of incense lingered in the air as the families witnessed the union, their hearts intertwined with prayers and blessings. The gentle echoes of verses and the solemnity of the moment created an atmosphere where tradition, love, and destiny converged, marking the inception of a shared journey.

After the completion of the nikah ceremony, Sara's eyes sought Shahveer in the mosque's gentle glow. As she caught sight of him, an involuntary gasp escaped her lips. Shahveer, in his white kurta pajama with a black shawl, stood with an air of quiet elegance. The simplicity of his attire underscored the sincerity of the moment.He was looking lavishly handsome.

Sara, draped in her pristine white gharara, adorned with golden embroidery, felt a flutter in her heart as she took a glance of him.

Shahveer, meeting Sara's gaze, witnessed the reflection of himself in her eyes. Time seemed to stand still at that moment for them. Sara's heart danced with a blend of joy and reverence, and Shahveer's eyes held a newfound depth, hinting at the gravity of the step they had taken together.

Sara, mesmerized by the man before her, saw beyond the white attire and the black shawl. She saw a partner, a companion in the journey of life. Shahveer, in turn, was still gazing in Sara's eyes.

Shahveer, initially reluctant to openly admire Sara's beauty, couldn't deny the awe he felt. As Sara approached him for the photoshoot after the nikah, he was captivated by her ethereal presence. The golden embroidery on her white gharara and the soft glam accentuating her features left him in silent admiration, a blend of reluctance and awe shaping his expression.The families gathered at the venue for lunch photoshoot gift ceremony, creating an atmosphere of joy and togetherness. Alina and Maryam engaged in light banter, complimenting each other's outfits.

Alina "Maryam, that sea green gharara suits you so well. You look stunning!"

Maryam "And your pink gharara is so vibrant, Alina. It complements your personality perfectly."

As they continued, the conversation shifted to Sara and Shahveer.

Alina "Sara, you looked breathtaking during the nikah. Shahveer bhau is a lucky man."

Maryam"Absolutely, Alina. They make a beautiful couple."

However, when Shahveer was asked for his opinion about Sara by Maryam, his response was unexpectedly harsh and cold.