4

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After the trial of Furina, the investigation started again. Will they find the culprit?

The Traveler and Paimon got called into Neuvillettes Office because they've accepted the commission regarding the investigation, Wriothesley was actually also participating in the Investigation
"We're here!" Paimon shouted through the office of Neuvillette,"Ah, Traveler, Paimon, you're here. Let's start discussing this." Neuvillette said,"I've got a letter a while ago, it was from an individual and it says "Please Investigate the Kyogoku house!!!! The oiran the h..." Neuvillette stopped reading the letter,"Huh.." "What?? Let Paimon see!!" Paimon said as she took the letter from Neuvillette, "After the h it's all blurred.. But we'll have to investigate the Kyogoku house! It's what they said in the letter!" Paimon said in her high-pitched voice.
"Yeah, we know Paimon." Wriothesley said sarcastically,"The three kids from the House of the Hearth want to help to investigate. Should we let them investigate with us?". "Yes, it's better to have more people for this investigation." Neuvillette said. "Furina actually also wants to participate. Since she was acting as the Hydro Archon, im pretty sure she could pull off the act of a perfect worker!" Paimon explained."That's a great idea, Lynette and Furina will be in the Kyogoku House acting as workers, and we will be investigating in the background." Neuvillette explained the plan they've been planning. Everyone liked the plan, but then they heard a thud..
"Did you hear that?.." Wriothesley said.
"Is someone in here?",
"...."
Silence
"Maybe it was a mouse?.."Paimon said,"Maybe.." Wriothesley said,"Let's just start the investigation already. We don't want more people to die..."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Freminet!!" Lyney exclaimed."H-huh? Oh, hey Lyney... Is.. everything alright?.."
"Yes! Anyway, we will be investigating in the Entertainment District!", " W-What? T-there are too many people... I-I can't!" Freminet panicked.
"We will be investigating in the background,relax."
Lyney calmed Freminet down," That's a relief.." Freminet sighed a sigh of relief. "Lynette will be acting as a worker with Furina, I've also heard that the Oiran of the Kyogoku house, the house we're investigating, that she's a real Beauty!!" Lyney exclaimed.
"I want to see her."
Oh Lyney, after you see her, you won't be able to take your eyes off of her! Trust me

"So, you're the one who sent that letter? Aren't you?"Warabihime (y/n) appeared behind the girl with the name "Inutile" "H-huh?" Inutile said, shocked and panicked

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"So, you're the one who sent that letter? Aren't you?"
Warabihime (y/n) appeared behind the girl with the name "Inutile"
"H-huh?" Inutile said, shocked and panicked.
"Answer my question!" Warabihime (y/n) said, as her Obi started to surround the girl.
"I-i, Mmh!" Intutile tried saying, but got squished between Warabihimes (y/ns) belt
"I know the answer to that one.. Well... I guess this is your end! Bye-bye." Warabihime said.
"!?" Inutile tried breathing but failed because of the Obi squishing her lungs and blocking her nose, making it unable to breathe
"Pfft- useless, no wonder your parents named you like that!"Warabihime(y/n) said as she tossed the girl out of the window
"Finally! She's gone, that girl has been irritating me since she arrived."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After Warabihime arrived at her room, her Obi that she used for spying arrived at her room
"Finally! They've started investigating for real now. Hopefully, I'll see them when I'm walking to the meet-up the Knave and I had planned..." Warabihime said
"Umm.. Warabihime?" One of the kamuros said
"Yes?" Warabihime answered
"F-food is ready... s-should I bring it up here for you?..
"Please do, thank you,"
The little kamuro nodded and ran away to get the Oirans food
"This time, it'll be for sure. Interesting..."

(Y/n will be a kid lover, not kids from the age of like 5 till 9, but kids from the age of 10 or older)

Tysm for reading!!
I also want to apologize for not posting more chapters for a week or so
School has been really stressful, and I took a little break!
<3

Tysm for reading!!I also want to apologize for not posting more chapters for a week or soSchool has been really stressful, and I took a little break!<3

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Silly lil daki ^_^