love and rejection

"C/n. We wanted to talk about this crush of yours"
She froze, her heart stopped.
"W-what?"
"You know what we're talking about" her dad replied. Her mom didn't say anything
"okay... what about it?"
"She's a girl.. right?" Was the reply, venom can be spotted in the voice.
"yes.." she hanged her head "but—"
"No buts. You know we don't respect that!" Her dad slammed the table.
She flinched.
"You knew." Her dad said, this time it was her mom that said something "she followed her heart" she tried explaining.
"Her heart is wrong! She's only <age> old! She's too young to decide this by herself!"
She couldn't stop the tears, it's okay. It'll all be over soon, she told herself.
"She's not a baby anymore! We can't baby her! She needs to decide things like this by herself! We can't choose anything!" Her mom retorts
"She's too young!" Her dad shouts
"Let her choose by herself if this is a right path!"
"But it's the wrong path!" She knew that too. Yet she chose to like y/n, funny how one word—one sentence— can lead to this.
"Let her decide if this is the wrong path! We know! Just let her go to the right path!"
"By herself?!" C/n'a dad exclaimed.
Her food didn't seem appetizing anymore, they literally just told her 'you're a disgrace, choose if you want to be one or not'
"Yes by herself!" Her mom tried.
She tried.
She really did.
But now as the tears fell down her cheeks in anger and betrayal, she knew what path she had to take.
She had to take the right one, for her family

when I'm alone in my room, I've got nothing to hide

She kept telling herself that.

She really did, even when she collapsed on her bed, she told herself that as long as her parents were alive and there and she was living under their roof, she couldn't love y/n. She knew from the start, she told herself that the feelings weren't there, but instead of breaking contact away from her, she kept staying. 

She made her first move.

She held her hand, gave y/n hugs, told her it was okay.

C/n knew that this time it was different, she knew nothing of love, but she did know that her feelings for y/n are different. It's love. 

Love, the most powerful thing in existence. Well, to her anyways.

When she was sure that the lights were out and her parents were asleep, she opened up her phone to see the grade chat with so many messages she didn't bother to open, and opened up Lauren's chat with her instead.

silly lauren

silly lauren

fine i'll pay

you coming righht

c/n

yeah.

.

wait why does it look like you're high or smth....

seen at 10:59AM

c/n

lauren

comeon

this is about y/n 

no response. she should have expected though. It is 10:44PM anyways. 

She started to cried.

She cried until she couldn't cry anymore, should have drank more water huh? She reminded herself, her muscles ached from staying in the same position for ten minutes, she suffered through the pain. 

Finally at 1:09AM the next day, she slept. She slept so sound that she almost woke up late.

Thank the world for buses, she heaves a sigh of relief, she did not want to face her parents after last night. 

C/n climbs onto the bus and plugs in her earphones like usual, listening to her favourite songs and humming sadly from the seat. When she arrived at school she looked up to find Lauren somewhere, a few minutes before bell she finally saw her. 
"hey you okay?" Lauren said, either she saw the text or she noticed her gloomy face.

"no. I'm not" She heaves out, words a pain to say with her heavy heart. 

"okay, tell me what happened" Lauren said, staring at her eyes sternly and all tease gone.

"Where do I start?" Her voice broke, "okay so um, m-my parents found out.".

Lauren blew a large breath through her mouth, "okay, thats bad." 

"right? I-they said, I-i have to stop liking her. Basically." She summarized the main points of the argument with her parents in her head.

"C/n." Lauren said, grabbing her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes, "this is what we had talked about in the first place too, they'd find out and you'd get in trouble. We can't control love, its natural." 

"yes I know this was what we talked about" C/n wails quietly, tears beginning to form in her slightly red puffed eyes. "I just. need someone-"

Ring! the bell rang, interrupting the girls' discussion, their peers ran up the stairs into the locker bay (the teachers don't let the students go up until the bell rings, therefore no time to grab things). Lauren looked at c/n deeply understanding her pain.

"hey, we'll talk about this soon okay?" 

"okay."

With that, they ran up with no words exchanged from each, understanding the other on a different level.

bahahhaah i opsted twice in a montshhs eisdkfjhsfkfh letsgooo

anyways

uh

fun