Surprise Meeting

A/N: as like.. stated in the description of the story, this story isn't exactly expected to be continued unless I consider doing so. I did rewrite and add to this though so that it would look nicer and just be easier to read, lol. I do hope you enjoy what I have done though!

_______

     The Daytime Daycare Attendant was actively cleaning up the daycare after a long day of watching and taking care of children. He hummed out the theme song that always played in the background to himself, sweeping the foam floor clean as best as he could, having been at the motion for over 30 minutes to make sure that the place was spotless.

His, rather worn out joints, clicked constantly as he moved, his body having a small bounce to it, making him seem more animated as he finished sweeping up the last of the mess on the floor and dumped it into the trash can that was on site.

As Sun had made his way towards the back closet to grab a mop (as well as to put the broom away), a knocking on the doors in the front of the daycare was heard. The sun robot stopped in his tracks, his body making faint clicking noises as he turned around and towards the direction of the entrance. The smile on his face plate would have grown, if it was possible to even move it. Instead, his head spun around in a circle as he set the broom down and made his way over to the door.

'Oh my, someone has come to visit? What my lucky day, to finally see a friend after hours!' He thought to himself as he now stood in front of the door, reaching the handles as he spun his head around one last time, tightening his knuckles around the door handled before using a bit of strength to pull the doors open.

In front of the robot and now opened pair of doors was the main animatronic of the place, Freddy Fazbear, otherwise known as Glamrock Freddy.

"Oh-! Mr.Freddy, I was not expecting to see you tonight!"

Sun was a bit shocked to see Freddy at such a late hour, especially since he knew how much the shorter robot had made sure followed the rules, due to how management was more strict with him than the other three Glamrocks. That was probably because of him being the mascot of the PizzaPlex but it wasn't Sun's place to judge why the latter was out so late.

He leaned downwards to try and somewhat match Freddy's height, letting go of the door handles to where the doors had stayed open as his head spun around once again.

Just seeing the star of the mall here at his daycare of all places had made the Sun robot giggle to himself, acknowledging just how special he was to get to see THE Freddy Fazbear after hours when the bear would normally have stayed in his room.. at least more often than not ever since Bonnie had disappeared.

Sun moved his hands and placed them onto his knees as he stared at Freddy, letting himself 'scan' the other's face before noticing how the bear didn't seem to be his normally cheerful self.

"Yes.. Hello Daycare Attendant. I am.. rather sorry for not having said anything about coming to visit you tonight..."

The shorter of the two had an apologetic look on his face as he stared upwards at Sun, his eyes not his usual glow (at least to Sun they weren't), as he just seemed to be more down emotion wise as a whole. The sight of Glamrock Freddy looking like a wet floor sign bot who had been kicked over just pulled at Sun's wires.

He immediately shook his head, making a 'tisk' sound from his voice box as a clicking sound coming from his neck joint. He moved his arms, holding them out and instantly wrapped them around Freddy, pulling him into a close yet comforting hug.

"No, no, no! No need to apologize, Friend! I'm glad that you came to see me actually, I don't get to see you that often Mr.Freddy!"

Fazbear felt the lightening bolt on his chest plate start to glow softly, having been caught off guard by the taller animatronic. His voice box let out a soft 'sigh' like noise before he wrapped his own arms around the other's torso, resting his head on the upper area of the other robot's torso as he did so.

Freddy felt a bit better, letting out a small chuckle as he realized that the feeling of wind was present, his ears bouncing slightly as he felt the motion. He already knew where the wind was coming from, since he had knowledge of how Sun's face plate would spin at times, feeling the air on his back.

"I am rather glad that you had wanted me to visit you but I am still sorry for not coming as often as I should. I will make sure to visit the daycare more often."

The bear spoke in a more natural sounding tone as he slowly unwrapped his arms from Sun's torso, staring up at the other with a pleasant look on his face. He could still feel Sun's arms around his body, still seemingly giving a smile to the latter with his muzzle as his ears had bounced up and down gently as he lowered his head down.

As Freddy had looked down, something was visible, It appeared to him that he just noticed how worn down and not up to code Sun's neck was. The bear was going to say something but Sun had spoken out before him.

"Oh goodie! I'm glad that you'll be able to come around more, Friend!!"

The Sun animatronic's face plate rotated around, on his neck once again, the rays all around his head slightly pushing back inwards inside of the plate before popping out. The robotic sun just pulled Freddy a bit closer to himself, his mechanic arms clicked as he did so as he slightly tightened his grip around the latter. It was clear that he was fully overjoyed to hear that the beat was going to visit him more often.

While Sun was overjoyed, Freddy had become somewhat shook, the lightening bolt on his chest now glowing a- 'bright blue' as he noticed how the other's body seemed to.. heat up a bit. The robotic bear would of wondering why Sun was starting to heat up but instead, stood there for a second, trying to re-collect himself and not become overly 'flustered' (as the other people of the establishment would class it). After a few moments though, he had calmed himself down, his voice box mimicking the sound of one clearing their throat in order to get the other's attention.

The Daycare Attendant looked downwards at Freddy, tilting his face plate to the side slightly like how a dog would when he heard Freddy clearing his throat, slowly loosening his grip around the other as he did so.

"You got something you wanna say Mr.Freddy?"

"Well.. as much as I do greatly enjoy hugs, would we be able to step inside the daycare, Daycare Attendant?"

As the rockstar spoke, he had seemed to become somewhat nervous in his actions and speech, staring at the Sun-based animatronic as he had a somewhat formal way with how he spoke to him. Even then, the bear also had to tilt his head upwards due to the significant height distance between the two of them.

The robotic bear didn't know why, but just noticing the height differences between them both had made him feel a bit tingly, as if he had butterflies in his lower chest cavity, making him 'blush' a bit more.

Either way, the Sun animatronic slowly but surely unwrapped his arms from around Freddy, his joints still making a clicking noise as he did so. The Attendant looked downwards at Freddy, straightening himself upwards as he took a second to look over the latter, noticing how nervous and.. flustered(? Sun was pretty sure that was the right word) Freddy seemed to be.

His face plate spun around on his neck once again as the rays on him slowly pushed back in. Feeling himself start to heat up, he slowly turned his body around as to try and ignore the feeling.

"Oh yes.. Yes yes! Cmon then Mr.Fazbear, we will have lots of fun inside the daycare once I finish cleaning it!"

     The sun animatronic spoke out, a bounce once again in his step as he was somewhat back to his cheerful self. As he reached out, he grabbed ahold of Freddy's hand, pulling the rockstar inside of how daycare as he made sure to have the doors close behind them.