bakugo and y/n's break up

Y/n's pov.
'You cheated on me' I yelled at bakugo.
'And you have a crush on shota' siad bakugo yelled  at me.
'It is just a dumb crush he dose not like me back anyway' I yelled at bakugo.
'You still like him bakugo yelled at me.
'While you hated on me with toga' I yelled at bakugo the kicked his dick. Then he punched my face. Then I hit him. Then iida came over and saw me and bakugo beating each other up so he got shota.
Just in time to stop he fight.
'Y/n and bakugo meet me in my clasroom' said shota to me.
Bakugo walked to shota's classroom leaving me with a broken leg and a broken arm.
'Oww Mr  aziawa can you up me up' I asked shota crying.
THen he carried me to his classroom.
'So  mr bakugo some of your hair is missing and a hurt dick while Mrs l/n (your last name) gots a broken arm a broken leg and all of her fingers on her other hand is broken how did all of this happen'  said shota.
'While she has a crush on you and you clary like oyu back but she was dating me' said bakugo
'Your side of the story y/n' siad shota to me.
'He cheated on me with toga and he told me it's cuz I like you so I told him that you pob don't like me back so I kicked him and that's how all of this happened' I said to shota. Bakugo got expelled and I got dt and had to go to recovery girl after that I was all better.
A/n that's all for now bye