That damn block of cheese

3rd person) 

Trophy came back Inside the hotel, already done with his workout, holding a water bottle, and holding a towel behind his neck. He walked do the hall, noticing that knife and pickle were already playing games on the switch. 

He ignores them, heading to his section of the hotel, he open the door, a big room with three doors each leading to another one's room, a kitchen in the middle, headed over to his and tissues room. Usually tissues was in there watching tv or sleeping but when trophy open the door cheesy jumped up "heya troph!" "AHHHHHHH" trophy screamed, he almost whacked cheesy, but by the time his right arm was too the left, cheesy was already back on the ground. 

"WHAT WAS THAT" trophy yelled at cheesy, "uh, it was me jumping and saying hi...hai! :3" cheesy answered. Trophy sighed and push past cheesy, he saw tissues asleep on his bed. "Get out cheesy." Trophy said as he there his water bottle into the trash, and drop his towel down on his bed. "Oh come on! Just let me stay for a bit? I have something to ask you!" Cheesy said, but trophy wasn't having it, "dude, LEAVE" trophy yelled as he walked to the bathroom. 

"Wait were ya going?" Chessy asks, " taking a shower twerp, so LEAVE" trophy yells one last time before slamming the bathroom door. Cheesy wasn't phased, he leaves trophy's room.

———————

Once trophy headed out, he took his phone, and looked at it. " 9:15? Hmm, tissues is usually up by now, eh, Mr. Zombie over here honestly needs more sleep anyway." Trophy rolls his eyes. He put his phone down and walks out the door, cheesy jumps up again. "Heya trophy can I ask you  my question?" "AHHHH SHIT-" trophy whacked again, but this time hit cheesy. "AHH-" cheesy yelled as he fell to the floor. 

"You deserve that." Trophy sighed, as cheesy got up, still a smile on his face. "Wanna go hang out? " cheesy asked, trophy stared at cheesy, putting a lot of thought to it, it was clear, he knew what he wanted, "......no" then trophy walks away.

Cheesy just stared at shock for a second before going back to harass trophy about it." Oh come on!  It'l be fun! We can go get icecream, maybe bring your Camera-" "stop trying to be my friend I don't like you." Trophy sighed, but cheesy again wasn't phased, though it did hurt a little, he knew trophy didn't mean it.

"Dude just give me a chance!  We will have fun, we don't even have to leave the hotel!" Cheesy begged. "I have nothing planned for today and I'm not planing-" paintbrush comes over to trophy, "hey troph!" Paintbrush greeted, "hey pb-n-j, what are you gonna bother me about today?" Trophy sighed, "hey..can you do me and um, our roommates (everyone in the quad) a favor? We need some supplies for certain things..." paintbrush ask.

Cheesy lit up, this was a chance for a hangout, even if it's just going on an eran run. "WHAT!? Why me??? Can't you do it? Or soap? Or fan? Or literally anyone?" Trophy complains. "Well I've got my art class today, Microphone is at a rock band audition, soap literally works here 24/7, tissues is too sick, and fan is working on a script for his fan's  fantastic features. You're the only who isn't doing anything." Paintbrush answered.

Trophy just stared at them, wanting to retaliate but, he had a whiteness who can deny his lies. He looks back, cheesy staring at trophy with puppy eyes. Puppy eyes don't usually work on trophy, but at the moment he felt as if he had no choice anyway, now he dose have plans, and cheesy is just going to keep pestering at him, and won't stop till he gets to go too.

" *sigh* pack your stuff..." trophy grumbled as he dragged his feet to his room, "YAYY :D" cheesy celebrated, "thank yooouuuu paintbrush!" Cheesy said as he headed to his quad. "Uh you're welcome?" Paintbrush said confused, as they headed down stairs.

——————————————

(Words) : 683