Dorms

(Hey there is def going to be grammar mistakes just in case you didn't know from the other chapters)

Lucia pov

I button up my shirt lost in thought, no way that happened yesterday, I was up all night replaying the moment I shared with Amelia in my head.

I've had a lot of those situations with people but none of them felt like that. Ever.

Todays a free day because the schools dorms are finally ready for people to move into, I wonder who my roommate is going to be im kinda nervous that it's going to be a weirdo who smells like ass.

I take a long deep breath before grabbing my bags I packed last night just a duffle bag and 2 cardboard boxes.

I walk down the stairs very slowly I hear talking it's probably Eda.

I set the boxes down and when I reach the end of the steps.

I walk into the kitchen and see Eda blush on the phone "OH MY GOD IS THAT THEM" I yell.

Eda whipped her head at me she whispered something into the phone that I couldn't make out.

Eda talked about reaching out to an old friend, and now they're partners. I need to meet them I think their name is Raine.

She slammed the phone down onto the counter "ILL KILL YOU LUCIA LÓPEZ NOCEDA" Eda grabbed her white mug that had the words 'BAD WITCH' on it.

I just run away laughing like the joker from Batman, " YOU LAUGH BUT YOU WONT BE LAUGHING WHEN YOU RUN 10 LAPS AROUND THE FIELD."

I look at her, she was joking....

Right?

AMELIA POV

I couldn't sleep last night not at all I'm used to pulling all nighters for school, but this was different I was thinking about Lucia, so I do what a blight does best.

Ignore my problems.

PING!!

The ringing from my phone fills the air. I pickup my phone it's Boscha.

7:34 Am
Pink hair bitch: ANELIA!!
Pink hair bitch: AMELIA*

7:34
Grass ass: What's up?

7:34
Pink hair bitch: I need help with school🙏

7:35
Grass ass: No.

7:36
Pink hair bitch: PLS ILL WORSHIP YOU FOREVER.

7:36
Grass ass: No.

7:36
Pink hair bitch: and I thought that you liked me😔

Read 7:36

Boscha is my best friend but sometimes she makes me want to stab a screw driver through my brain to relief the headache that she gives me all most all the time.

I quickly write a message that says fine. Before I grab my suitcase and text my brother asking for some help with loading the boxes in my car I walk around my room trying to rack my brain about stuff that I could forget, the door flings open as my older brother comes from the other side.

"Lia~ you texted" he says with a proud grin in his face "yea can you help me take my boxes down to my car and help me load it up. "Anything for my baby sister," he says and he walks up to boxes piled up at the corner of my room.

He walks out and I feel something furry brush against my leg, I look down to see it's my cat Ghost, I smile as I bend down and pick up Ghost. The dorm rules are that you can have pets as long as they're not loud and if your roommate is allergic keep them in your room.