[Aw] Prologue

The sun calmly reflected it's light onto the small waves,formed by the warm breeze.It was so hot,that even the 'ilu or the tsurak didn't want to swam in the sea.In the ma'ui,the intense sense of rest was over everyone but in one,that sense wasn't so intense.The pain for the lost brother was still fresh.
The revenge was holding strong Tsyeyk's heart that he suddenly waked up,saying,while looking over his wife and kids:
-"Good afternoon,family!"
But the sleep again majored it's power and Tsyeyk couldn't stand the pressure from the rapid awaking.
He just leaved it to capture him and pushing him into the comfortable beds.But one of the family members was already awaken.He was only waiting for the question.Lo'ak stand up and looked over when Kiri, annoyed from his looking,got up and went to him. She said:
-"Lo'ak,why aren't you asleep?!"
-"Because I don't need more sleep.I slept enough."
-"Well,when you're awake now...Good afternoon!"
-"Afternoon?"
-"Yeah.Ma Eywa,you slept a lot.You missed the fun.We went to visit the Spirit tree and to see Neteyam."
-"How is he?"
-"Well,from the vision we saw,he was good.We watched some periods of his life and we have fun. We even saw your failure of Iknimaya.And it's shoking when you realise how close were you to death."
-"I've never questioned it."
-"Well,you didn't forgot about the council at dusk,right?"
-"Yeah,but that's for parents and other.We can go ride in the reef."
-"Unfortunately,we can't.Tonowari said that everyone must be on the meeting."
-"OK,if that's the case."
-"Looking over the bright sun.Does it gives you something?"
-"Yeah,felling of friendship and love."
When suddenly:
-"Lo'ak?!Quiet down,please!"
Neytiri was awaken by their talk, because of Lo'ak's high tone.She continued:
-"Good thing that you didn't awake Tsyeyk.He need some rest."
-"Yeah.It'll be a shitty situation if I do it."
-"You didn't forgot about the council,right?"
-"Yeah,I didn't forgot."
-"Good news.By the way,awake Tuk and Spider and go to the beach.You need some walk from that sleep."
-"OK,I will."