06 ┊prince charming

spinning in my highest heels, love . . .

────ʚ˚ɞ────

────ʚ˚ɞ────

juliette leroux. . .

SOMETHING WAS OFF. regulus felt different today. he sat away from me at breakfast, and it felt purposeful, then he barely made eye contact with me the entire time.

i ignored it, possibly overthinking, but then i knew i was right when i slipped a note through his door, telling him to meet me in the balcony in five minutes.

fifteen minutes passed and he was still in his room. i knew he got the note, i charmed it to specifically catch his attention.

i walked into the bathroom and knocked on his door from there, but no answer. had something happened? i knocked again, more aggression in my rapid taps.

"juli, not now," he mumbled, the first i've heard him say all morning.

"did i do something yesterday?" i asked, unable to stop myself. it felt like i had and i hated having to go about my day without knowing.

"no." one last word and he was back to being silent. i sighed, leaving the bathroom and going downstairs. i grabbed some fruits, putting them in my bag and picked up my sandals by the door.

"going somewhere?" beau asked with a smile. i nodded and darted to the door.

the door slammed in my face before i could walk out and i shrieked, jumping. i turned around to find that beau slammed it himself with his wand.

"where's reg?" he asked.

"i don't know. sleeping," i answered, biting my cheek. why did he even want to know?

"you can't walk around town alone," he said. "you don't know this place."

"yes, i can. i'm seventeen, i'll be fine," i mumbled, rolling my eyes and turning again, reaching for the door knob.

"REGULUS!" beau's voice yelled out, hurting my ears. i groaned, shoving him.

"i know what you're doing," i said. "if you really were concerned, you'd come with."

"i'm not trying to do anything, i'm just busy. besides, he knows this town better than i do."

only a moment after, regulus walked down the stairs, wearing a wife beater and swimming trunks.