Nanami x coworker!fem!reader

"Nanami w-wait! Could you do me a favor?" A voice called out, grabbing the blonde hair man's attention

 What now? He thought the party was already over? Nanami groans to himself and stops walking. He sneaks a glance at his watch. At 9 pm, cold wind outside is telling him that it is going to rain soon. How depressing... Despite all that, he tries his best to give out a polite smile and turn toward the direction of the voice. 

 "Yes? What's wrong?" 

 "Well, you're the only one who doesn't drink tonight. Could you..." It was one of his female coworkers; what a shame he can't even remember her name, but my oh my, she is literally dragging another person with her. Nanami's eyes soften when he recognizes the drunken woman through her messy hair.

 "Oh sure... I will drive her home; Y/N sure drinks a lot today, isn't she?" He said, feeling the fatigue and tiredness all wash away when picking up Y/N in bridal style. 

 Nanami gives a nod as a goodbye before carrying Y/N to his car. He can smell her perfume mixing with the alcohol in the air, which makes his nose tingle. 'Look at you. I should have stopped you from drinking too much... Its my fault, I'm sorry love' he whispered, mouthing the word "love" ever so quietly. Y/N is not his love, not his woman, not his...anything. Nanami is afraid his feelings will be one-sided; that's why he keeps them to himself, but seeing her like this: drunken, in his arm, snoozing slightly with a pout, Nanami can't help but let his affection seep through. He wanted to whisper the word "love" over and over again.

 "Hey there~ hi..." Y/N said in a slurry voice, cauging Nanami off guard. Was she awake all this time? Did she hear his confession?

 "H-hey, you are awake? I was just going to drive you home" Nanami said when opening his car door, letting Y/N sit down and trying to buckle the seatbelt for her. His hands are shaking. God, his hands are shaking so much that it's impossible to not notice.

 "I can do it myself, thank you" Y/N speaks up after seeing Nanami's struggle; it is quite cute in her eyes—how skittish he could be, how affectionate he could be, and how clueless he must be too. 

 "I heard what you said earlier" 

 Nanami doesn't reply back, but Y/N could see how his grip on the steering wheel tightened; he looks so stiff, like a log, it took him 2 minutes to turn on the car.

 "Yes, I did say them... Im sorry if-" "No, I like you too" Y/N interrupted his speech; she's looking at him now, smiling slightly. A woman is such a headache in human's form, he can't interpret what her smile really means. Nanami focuses on driving instead, his eyes stick to the road ahead. 

 "I'm driving you back to my house"

 "Oh?... I guess I don't mind that, mister Nanami~" 

 "mister? I hope you don't call me that in the bedroom"

-additional part (on Wattpad only)-

The tension has risen so thickly that it almost feels like suffocating in the car. Y/N is in conflict with her feelings; should she continue teasing him or keep her mouth shut? Before Y/N can choose one, Nanami has already pulled over to the side of the road. His hands do quick work, turning the car engine off with a low grunt.

"D-Did something happen to the car?" Y/N asks, a clear layer of worry in her voice. She looked over and waited for Nanami's answer, her hand gripping the seatbelt belt.

"No"

That's all Nanami could mutter out before unbuckling his own seatbelt and leaning sideways, giving Y/N a kiss. It's firece, passinate, and full of love; he might regret this later, but right now it is too good to pull away. Nanami continued to deepen the kiss, one hand cupping Y/N's face, the other slowly sneaking it way down to her chest, kneading it.

The action just made Y/N moan out in pleasure; she wants more, so much more... Her hands wander down to Nanami's crotch, feeling how there is already a big bulge there.

"N-Nanami...umm~ ah~.." Y/N's soft moans make Nanami feel crazy; he pulls away from the kiss, his chest heaving up and down.

"Fuck, I can't wait any longer. Get in the backseat."

"Yes, mist- I mean daddy~"