Baby

"She looks just like a dream. The prettiest girl I've ever seen."

----------------------------------------------------------

Tey'neir had been sitting with his mother helping her sort through different medicines. He might not be training to take on the same position as his mother, but him being her son definitely meant she would drill some knowledge into his head.

The day was soothing and quiet. His siblings were all out helping the Sully children and hopefully not causing any trouble.

"Your head is in the sky again. What are you thinking?"

Ronal and Tey'neir had always had a very close bond. Of course the young warrior had a close bond with his father as well, but he always found more comfort in his mother. And Ronal was always able to let her softer side out easier around her eldest.

"I'm just thinking about the young Sully's and how to proceed with their learning."

"Sully's plural? Or just the mighty Ney'lana?"

Tey'neir whipped his head up so fast he thought he got whip lash.

It was no secret that he had taken a liking to the fiery strong girl. Even though he wished it could have been a secret. He had asked the Sully kids questions about her in almost every conversation. They had gotten suspicious about it but they loved talking about their elder sister so they did it any way.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about mother."

Before Ronal could get a word out a horn could be heard all over the tribe. They shared a brief look before Tey'neir stood and helped his pregnant mother up from the ground.

—————————————————————————

Ney'lana had flown for a few days without stop. She knew she had to inform her mother and father about the situations in the forest. And she missed her mother and siblings more than anything. The family have never been apart for so long. The 4 children had a hard time sleeping without their sister's calm voice and embrace lulling them to sleep. And Neytiri missed her daughter's presence around. Just the feeling of having her daughter in the same room as her always made a smile shift onto her face.

Ney'lana landed onto the sand like she did with her family not too long ago. She climbed off of Amire, patting his neck and whispering assuring words to him as he started to get antsy as the people of Awa'atulu made their way to them.

"Lana!"

Ney'lana turned just in time to catch Tuk as she threw herself into the air and into her sister's arms. Ney'lana let out a goddess like giggle as she spun her youngest sister around, the sound seemed to stop all of the Navi around them, smiling and cooing at the giggles.

Ney'lana felt another pair of arms rap around her and looked down to see Kiri. Kiri had missed her sister dearly. She was the only person, besides spider, that made her feel less like an outsider.

Ney'lana put Tuk down and rapped her arms around Kiri, rubbing the back of her head with her hand. She looked up when she heard more yelling, only to see Neteyam and Loak running full speed towards them with the chiefs children close behind. She let go of Kiri, pulling her behind her so she wouldn't get smushed by the two boys, and held her arms out. Neteyam pushed Loak away a few steps before they reached her so he could hug her first, only to hear Loak cuss at him and yell complaints. The two boys were truly their sister's boys.

" Lana we have missed you! Are you alright? We seen the fight in the forest not to long ago."

Neteyam moved back a bit and checked his sister over, his eyes stopping on the cloth covering her leg.