sleep.

(no ones pov)

It was quite late when Chuuya made it home, normally he's home later but he is way later than normal. He thinks his partner Dazai is asleep already, as he should be. Dazai's sleep schedule was horrible when he was in the mafia. Chuuya, is glad that he's getting better. But small noises wake him up easily, so he needs to be quiet when he gets into their apartment.  

When Chuuya finally makes it back to his apartment he slowly puts in key in the hole and turns it slowly trying not to wake Dazai. When he gets in he shuts the door silently and starts to take off his shoes. He puts his hat and his coat on the coat rack. He jumped a bit when he heard a faint,

"Your home?"  Chuuya looked up to see Dazai with a blanket around his shoulders, wearing mismatched socks with a pair of pajamas that are a bit too small for him. ( He only keeps them because Chuuya gave him those when he moved in)

"I thought you went to bed already." Chuuya said looking at his partner, Dazai nodded," I did but I heard your motorcycle down the road, so I decided to get up and see you" he said. 

Chuuya looked at Dazai's face, he knew he was lying. Dazai probably had a horrible nightmare about something that has happened in his past. Also he said that in a voice that Chuuya knows he's lying to him. 

Chuuya sighs, he walked over to Dazai and put his arms around him, he was stood on his tip-toes. To whisper in Dazai's ear.

"Osamu, what was it about this time?" Chuuya asked his partner. Dazai just leaned his head against Chuuya's and just hummed. Then Dazai started telling Chuuya about what has happened with his friend, Oda all those years ago. Chuuya listened to Dazai's words very carefully, and rubbed his back in a comfort way.

When he finished speaking, Chuuya grabbed his partners hand and started to walk him to their shared room. He set Dazai down, while he went to go change into something comfy. Chuuya normally takes a shower when getting home, but today he just needs to comfort his loved one.

When chuuya walked back where Dazai was, he was falling asleep a bit. Chuuya sighed and climbed into the bed with him. He grabbed Dazai and brought his head to his chest, cuddling him. Then Chuuya said one thing before drifting off into slumber:

"Sleep, Osamu"

word count: 419