3

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

THERE WAS SOMETHING erotic about hanako still asleep beside naoya while nuzzled against his chest. though the woman wore a white robe, it loosely outlined her sleeping figure, showcasing her chest rhythmically rising up and down.

     usually fuyuka and koyuki would already be up and ready to serve naoya. however, naoya didn't seem to mind watching the woman sleep without any caution. it made her seem naïve, fragile, and in need of his protection.

naoya gently caressed the woman's soft skin, trickling his fingers down to her collarbone, and eventually down to her breast.

stirring awake, hanako had lightly let out a gasp.

"n-naoya-sama! I apologize for not preparing myself and awaiting yo—"

"quiet", naoya demanded, to which the twenty-four year-old could only comply.

"you're too noisy for the morning", he stated, as he motioned for his fourth wife to lay back down with him.

     combing through hanako's hair with his hand, hanako could only lay in silence as naoya admired her dainty body.

     "naoya-sama..."hanako softly mumbled, causing a slightly annoyed hum to escape the male's lips.

     "my apologies for speaking out of turn...but I must get ready soon. lady fuyuka and—"

     "hanako", naoya interrupted, "what's the first rule to being a good wife? hm?"

     hanako tilted her head upwards to meet naoya's questioning gaze.

     "to serve your husband", she answered.

     "correct", naoya praised, patting the girl's head.

     "I'll send someone over to inform them that you won't be greeting fuyuka today".

"thank you, naoya-sama", hanako smiled.

naoya placed a chaste kiss on the woman's forehead before placing another one on hanako's lips.

"now, let me reward my smart girl".

❉᯽❉

it was the first time naoya didn't spend the night at koyuki's. and with naoya sending a servant to inform his other three wives that hanako was excused from attending the usual morning greetings, it could only mean one thing.