~Not a Typical Love Story~ Ch. 2

“I’m gonna go make some breakfast for all of us,” Ari said standing up.

“Kk. Wait did you use the spare key or did one of them open the door?” I asked.

“Yeah, like any of your lazy-ass brothers would wake-up to the sound of a doorbell.”

“Touché…” I replied realizing how dumb that question was. My eyes shifted to the picture of my mom and me that was on my nightstand. I smiled. It seemed like only yesterday we had lost her. I guess Ari saw me looking at it because she headed for the door, turned around, narrowed her eyes and said in a very accurate impersonation, “I’ll be back”. I went into hysteria. That one gets me every time. I check the time 8:15. I sighed. Before I went to go wake up the boys I grabbed some random clothes from my closet and undergarments and threw them on my unmade bed. After my nice, relaxing shower, I wrapped my towel around my body, letting my wet, mid-back, wavy hair fall behind my shoulders with one strand hanging over my left. I made sure to close the curtains and lock the door because like most brothers, mine never knock. I dried myself up, put my moist hair into a messy bun and put on the clothes. I checked myself in the mirror. Not bad for something picked out of the random. (http://www.polyvore.com/spring_awaits/set?id=75065371) I let my hair down, not letting it touch my back, and brought it to the side to dry. I usually straighten my hair, but people say it looks good the way it is- naturally wavy. I looked at the time. 8:45.

“BREAKFAST IS READY!!!” I hear Ari yell from downstairs. Just in time.

I finished putting on my mascara and chapstick, the only make-up things I actually use, and dashed down the stairs. AS I reached the bottom of the steps, loud thuds came behind me.

“Did you make the eggs?!”

“Forget eggs! What about my PB&J!”

“What about MY chocolate chip pancakes?!?”

I rolled my eyes. Brothers.

In case you were wondering our dad was out of town for the weekend. Business stuff.

“Like she cares about you guys! Where are my hash-browns with ketchup?” I exclaimed.

“Ew!”

“Who the fu-” I glanced at Davis standing next to him. “-dge eats hash-browns with ketchup?”

“Nice save Mitch,” Leo says patting him on the back.

Ari just stood there and laughed. She’d always wanted a brother to fight with, but since that’s not possible, she just comes here to watch us argue.

“You guys are so amusing,” Ari said with a sigh. “Anyways, Leo, your eggs with onion, and bacon,” she said handing him his plate, “Davis, PB&J, cut crust on the side, and Mitchel, stack of 4 choco-chip pancakes with whipped cream around it.”

Yes, our choices of how our breakfast plates should be was, and still is, rather odd.

“…and Hash-browns with ketchup and a side of French toast!”

“Thanks babe!” I say taking the plate and hugging her. I grabbed some OJ and milk from the fridge and placed them on the table.

“These always turn out perfect! You put something different in these pancakes didn’t you?” Mitchel questioned, stuffing his mouth with his third pancake.

“Cinnamon!” Ari giggled. Oh her and her cinnamon. I guess that reminded her to get some food for herself so she poured about half a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch into a ceramic bowl with flowers painted on the side.

“Whatcha guys gonna do today?” Leo asked.

“Demi and I are going to the mall!” Ari squealed excitedly. The 3 boys turned to me.

“Skatebarn?” they asked in unison.

“Yep,” I said enunciating the ‘p’. They nodded understandingly.

“Well I’m going to Jerry’s house. Milton, Eddie and Kim are probably already there,” eo said checking the time. It was almost 9:30. Mitchel wiggled his eyebrows.

“Kim huh?” I said nudging Leo’s side.

“You guys need to stop,” he said shaking his head, “Besides, she’s going out with Luke remember?” He swiped our plates and walked over to the sink.

“Mitch can you drop me off at Kenny’s? His mom’s taking us to Fun Time America!” He said brightly.

“Sure thing l’il bro”

All of them got up and left to go get ready for their first day of summer vacation.

“Hey, I texted Sel and Shar to meet us there.”

“Coolio!”

I just thought it was going to be a regular day. I was wrong. My whole world was going to turn upside down, all because we went to the mall. All because I was a tomboy who needed to go into SkateBarn to get the new skateboard. All because I went there at exactly 10, when it was barely crowded. All because of Liam Payne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Srry this chapter was just to build up to what happens next and see the relationship between the 4 siblings. It will play a major role in the future. K, thanks for reading!

In case you wanted to see, these are the bedrooms:

Davis: http://www.youthblog.org/teenage%20bedroom.jpg

Demi: http://0.lushome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/teenage-girls-bedroom-decorating-ideas-designs-decor.gif

Leo: http://luxhomedecor.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/cool-teenage-boy-room-ideas.jpg

Mitchel: http://cdn.freshome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/teen-room-design1.jpg