05

Y/N's pov
A tear rolled down thinking about my fate. After that incident, I was mentally unwell and restless. I could not forget whatever happened to me. It haunts me for every hour, every minute and every second. Tzuyu and jihyo were worried about my health and consulted a psychiatrist. I wanted to decline about the visiting but later thought, it could help me by attending counseling. I honestly confronted everything about the event and waited for his answers but I was told that I was stressed about the finals and nothing much. This wasn't the proper reason though. I sighed knowing that visiting an psychiatrist wasn't a great help to me.

I wanted a proper conversation with my friends but I didn't thinking it would effect their studies by disturbing them. The only one thing I had to do is that, I started to smile and fake act with them. I had to cover my every pain making sure they would never find it. And yeah therefore, I'm very happy from the outside and quite opposite from inside.
It hurts, I'm hurt, I'm in pain.
End pov

As the girl was deep in her thoughts, she felt a light tap on her head and she confusingly looked at the thing that now fell straight onto her lap. It was a flower, a beautiful white flower that landed softly on her.

Holding it gently, a warm smile curved through her lips without her noticing

Holding it gently, a warm smile curved through her lips without her noticing. The flower looked brighter giving her the positivity vibes. She didn't know the name of this thing but she loved it. Those horrible things she had faced through was now forgotten immediately. Her horrible nightmare are vanished completely.

Y/N was confused looking at her surroundings. She was in a park sitting alone in some corner seat. She didn't know why was she in the park and what was she doing.

Y/N: "maybe I over think about my studies and didn't noticed the way I was heading to".
Shrugging her shoulders, she exited the park and yeah not forgetting to take the flower with her.

When the person saw her disappearing figure, he came out of his hiding spot and seated on the bench where the latter was seated just a seconds ago.

Jungkook: that flower is called as white dahlia which symbolizes- purity and innocence. You're the innocent human who was illegally trapped into V hyung's games and I have blessed the flower to make your mind purify from your traumas.

It was him who dropped the flower on her, it was him who made her memories get vanished, it was him who helped her than the psychiatrist could do. There weren't any feelings involved for him because as an angel it was his duty to help her from the soul hunter.

Flashback-

Jungkook's pov
I immediately run towards the human girl to check on her. I sensed something negative gonna happen to her and thought to see her at this late night. I knew Hyung is up to something today. Even if he goes against my warnings then it's my duty to stop him and rescue Y/N. I heard someone screaming and I knew it was her. I dashed towards the direction and found her running to save her life in this lonely dark road. Soon she bumped into me and fainted on the road. I was guilty for not making it on time. Carrying the girl in my arms, I moved towards her place but halted when I saw him standing with his hands folded and glaring at me.
End pov