PRIOR WORDS

Ramayan, the glorious history of our land is loaded with lots of virtues to inspire our lives.

Lots of characters live in Ramayan to lead us, to make us love them. If we start counting those characters then many names will capture our attention.

One of those prominent names is Goddess Sita.

She was a virtuous daughter whom history adores with the name "Janki".

She was a dedicated wife who was hailed as beloved of her husband.

She had faced many challenges as a wife, and the toughest challenge was tackling the demon Raavan who had abducted her. The demon had attempted to achieve her through various means, but she stood strongly with the believe that her husband, her Lord would rescue her anyhow.

She was abducted, not acquired.

Her believe had overthrown each barriers Ravan created for Lord Shri  Ram, and made him meet her, finally.

This story has been planned to focus the bold side of Goddess Sita who was a delicate flower of his father and delight of her husband.

So readers, here are the prior words

Wishing happy new year to all of you.

Happy new year 2024 😇

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏