ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗰOᐯIᑎG ᐯᗩᑎ}🚛

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The ongoing night has been long and I've hardly got any sleep. I didn't want to sleep, but Woody insisted. I don't see why, I'm probably going to die within the next week anyways at this rate.Sid is sound asleep in what looks like the most uncomfortable position ever. It's early morning and only now just lightly raining, still quite gloomy though, but I love the rain. It makes me feel cosy and warm on the inside, just not right now. I only feel that when I'm safe with in Andy's home.

I'm resting against the not so comfy side of the crate that Woody and I are stuck under with my eyes closed and head back.

I hear a "pssst" and I open one eye to peek and see who it is. Is it Buzz?! No it's Woody, I got hopeful for a second there.

"Pssst! Hey Buzz!" Woody tries to get his attention.

Buzz sits there, starring at the desk in front of him. I pick up a stray washer that was sitting on the desk and fling it at Buzz's helmet, getting his attention. Buzz lifts his head to look at us. He look tired and lifeless. He looks as though death is gripping his shoulder with a cold, boney hand.

"Hey get over here and see if you can get this tool box off us." Woodys full attention on Buzz.

Buzz looks back down to the desk.

"Oh, come on Buzz. I... Buzz I can't, we can't do this without you." Woody admits, holding onto the crate jail.

"We need your help" I shuffle over to hold onto the cross hatched bars of the jail.

"I can't help. I can't help anymore" Buzz still looking at the desk mumbles out weakly.

Woody not having any of his nonsense, he's quick to disregard Buzz's comment.

"Why sure you can Buzz! You can get us out of here and then I'll get that rocket of you and we'll all make a break for Andy's house!"

Woody has so much hope, it's the complete opposite to poor Buzz now. Something really must of hit Buzz, like a snap of a finger he's changed. When we split up back a day or so ago he was his confident self and now he's so sad and motionless and depressed. What happened? I mean yeah he had a huge fall, but would he of just tried to fly or would there be a reason. When he flew around Andy's room it was because Woody provoked him.

Buzz mumbles in response "Andy's house, Sid's house, what's the difference."

"Aw Buzz! You have a had a huge fall, you mustn't be thinking straight." I feel such pity for him, he's going through it and he shouldn't be so down about himself. It's so sad to witness.

Buzz looking at me in the eyes "No Y/n for the first time I am thinking clearly".

He flicks open his communicator and looks at where the sticker use to be as well as the 'MADE IN TAIWAN' engraved into it.

"Woody was right all along, I'm not a space ranger. I'm just a toy, a stupid insignificant toy" Buzz speaks with a spit to his voice, talking himself down into nothing.

"Woah hey, wait a minute!" Woody speak up "Being a toy is a lot better than being a space ranger!" Woody tries to stop Buzz's negative thinking in his tracks, not that he's going anywhere.

"Yeah right" Buzz dismisses.

"No, it is. Look over in that house is a kid who think you are the greatest, and it's not because you are a space ranger, pal, it's because you are a toy, you are his toy!" Woody states confidently.