VII

Riki's POV

"RIKI, PLEASE LISTEN TO ME!!" My father yelled, banging on my door. "PLEASE UNDERSTAND, IT'S BECAUSE OF MY CAREER, SON." He continued, the anger in his voice palpable.

"BULLSHIT! IT'S ALL JUST BULLSHIT," I replied, pushing him against the wall. I felt my heart race as my emotions ran high. "YOU DON'T REALLY LOVE HER, YOU JUST LOVE YOUR STUPID CAREER!" I added, my voice full of disgust.

My father's face contorted into a mask of despair. "I never asked for a scandalous dad," I continued, my jaw clenched in anger. My eyes narrowed, and my fist rose as if to punch him, but then I realized it was my father and stopped.

My father sobbed, "RIKI, IF I DIVORCE HER, I'll LOSE MY CAREER, MY MONEY, MY FANS, MY EVERYTHING." I scoffed, feeling the anger rising inside of me once more. "ISN'T MY MOM YOUR EVERYTHING?" I yelled, my voice shaking. "I am not your everything," I continued, my eyes filling with tears. "OF COURSE YOU-" I continued, before being cut off by my dad.

"CUT THE BULLSHIT, YOU SENT ME AWAY TO THIS COUNTRY JUST SO YOUR SKINNY WIFE WOULDN'T FIND OUT ABOUT ME," I spat out, my heart racing. "AND YOU, YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM," I continued, my voice cracking. I felt my chest tighten as the tears threatened to spill down my cheeks.

"YOU CARED SO MUCH ABOUT YOUR STUPID MODELING SHIT THAT YOU ALLOWED HIM TO DO THIS," I yelled, my voice quivering in anger. "THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO IS OPEN YOUR LEGS FOR HIM, NOW LOOK, I HAVE A SISTER IN AUSTRALIA AND ANOTHER IN THE UK WHO I DON'T EVEN KNOW! AND DOMT GET ME STARTED ON MY HALF SIBLINGS!" I added, the tears finally escaping my eyes. "AND YOU TWO COME BACK HERE LIKE IT'S NOTHING?!" I continued, my voice full of despair.

My father and I stood there in silence, the tension in the air palpable. We looked at each other, and I felt my anger slowly subsiding. My father opened his mouth to speak, but I interrupted him. "Don't bother. I don't want to hear it."

I stood up, my legs shaking. "Honestly, I won't be surprised if she's pregnant with another one of your children," I muttered, walking into my room and slamming the door behind me. I fell onto my knees and cried silently, my heart breaking more with each passing moment.

Yeri's POV:

"Haewon and Sejin go with your dad, I need to have my girl time with Yeri." The two girls ran to Seokjin's SUV, their excitement palpable.

"They're gone now, spill," Yoona said as we drove out of the driveway. "It's Jaewon," Iadded, causing her to choke on her tea. "It's been 3 weeks, girl. Don't leave a single detail."

"Okay, okay," I said, taking a deep breath. "So remember when I told you that Jaewon called?"

"Yeah."

"And he said that he regretted everything he did and said?"

"Yeah, go on."

"And that he wanted a relationship with his daughter regardless of her 'mental issues' and twh past?"

"Yeah, yeah, what else?"

"And that he still loves me," I told her, feeling a lump form in my throat.

"Nah," she said, shaking her head incredulously. "Wait, what the hell?"

"Yang Yeri or Jung Yeri, whatever you are, that selfish bastard named Yang Jaewon said what?!" she said, her voice laced with outrage.

"I know it's crazy," I replied, feeling my heart race.

"And you believe him, huh?" she asked, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"He just looked so sincere and..." I let the explanation trail off, not sure what else to say.

"What else happened?" she pushed, leaning closer to me.

"Umm... things got pretty heated," I said hesitantly, my cheeks stinging with embarrassment.

"Yang Yeri, this is too much for my pregnancy," she said, placing a hand on her belly.

"Anyways, have you told Sejin yet?" I asked, mu voice laced with concern.

"No," she replied, her heart sinking. "How am I supposed to tell my 18-year-old daughter that I'm pregnant again after 18 years?" She said, her voice trembling.

"At least you have Seokjin, if I were to fall pregnant, I wouldn't know what to do," I said, my voice growing serious. "I have my 17-year-old son roaming with his father, thinking that I am dead, but I am closer than he thinks."

"Hey, hey, hey," I said, comforting my friend as she clutched my arm. "I want to hug him so bad." Tears escaped my eyes as I sobbed onto her shoulder.

"I know," she said, patting my back. "But why don't you tell that worthless cunt named Jaewon to tell his son the truth?"

"I... I..." I began, my voice faltering.

"You know he won't," she said, her eyes narrowing in displeasure.

"I know," I replied, my heart sinking.

"And you still want to give him another chance?" she asked, leaning away from me.

"Yes," I whispered, my voice barely audible.

"Then you're a fool," she said, her eyes full of pity.

"I know," I replied,

"We got the snacks!" Our daughters shouted in unison, their excitement palpable.

"Alright, let's play monopoly," Yoona said, taking the bags from them.

Haewon's POV:

As we played Monopoly, the mood in the room suddenly shifted. Sejin stuck out her hand to her father, and he groaned as he gave her the money for rent. “Nah uh, pay up,” Sejin said playfully.

Her mother, Haewon, suddenly spoke up. “Sejin-ah, how do you feel about having another sibling?”

The question changed the mood of the room, and I glanced to see my mom holding her mom’s hand. That’s when I realized. “Aunty, are you pregnant?” I blurted out, but she chuckled.

“It’s just a question,” she smiled softly, but I didn’t buy it. “Honestly, it would be weird, like I have a sibling 18 years younger than me, plus I have Haewon as my sister,” she pulled me into a tight hug.

Haewon’s face looked bitter as I understood what was going on. “What about you, Haewon?” my mom suddenly asked, causing me to genuinely be confused.

“Uhm, not really,” she replied, “I mean, I’m a lot myself, you have to take care of me and my mental issues, you have to take care of my school time, and you have to do basically everything. I don’t think having a child is best for you unless the father is actually there, not like mine,” she replied truthfully.

“Oh,” was all my mom said, rolling the dice and landing on Park Place. “I guess we have to buy that,” she said with a sigh.

As we continued playing, the mood slowly began to lighten up, but the tension was still palpable. As I rolled the dice and landed on Chance.

_________________________________________

Guess who has to prepare for exams~~ sorry this chapter is very messy. Exams start this week (they not even giving us a break) *sobs* English paper 3 yall, pray for me

I hope you enjoyed this chapter even though it's messier than my room and shorter than me. As always don't forget to smile loves:)

Umi out~