.Mystery Teens.

PROLONG "1 degree 6'0'' south, 36 degrees 38' 60''east" Nitchelle murmured. It was already 11.59 pm and she sat on the top of the mansion's roof as she watched the lights below dance to the slow music been played. Knowing the blueprint of the large mansion, she braced herself and slid down the zip line hooked to her pants in the attic. Her goal was to catch the Suzanne lady. This was after she had disabled all the bombs.

******30 minutes earlier*********

"Mr. Mayor!!" Nitchelle approached the mayor, wearing total black and a black hoodie.

"Oh Jesus, wh.. who are you lady.. you better turn back or I will call my bodyguards on you...."

"I'm not here to harm you or anything pls here me out and calm down....." Nitchelle said holding out her hands. "You can't go to that meeting" she continued.

"ummm wh..at what meeting are you talking about lady?" The mayor said asking his bodyguards to stand down.

"Oh really you're playing mind games now...look I don't got time for your little arguments, the meeting with lady Suzanne cancel it or you'll end six feet under" Nitchelle said giving him a dead stare and climbing on her Honda leaving the mayor to digest on her words.

***We meet***

"Run! run!! . fuck my shoe got stuck!" Sonia murmured in between her deep breaths, coughing uncontrollably and shakily as she ran away from them. Trying her best to catch her breath now and then.

Edinberg high had just been attacked by terrorists, hired gun men, ordered to kill and take the "special kids"

It had been around the 19s when a crazy scientist finally did it, invented the meta humans, a project worked on by her ancestral line for decades. Dr. B Rascaal finally did it. And after the chaos she just disappeared with no trace.

***

Running towards the end of the hall, running totally out of breath.

"I can't, I can't . go on" Sonia murmured now slowing down, slapping her thighs and slightly bending pulling in as much air as she could.

"Hey! Hey!" an indistinct call could be heard from behind her. Her heart and mind wanted to run but her legs were reluctant. Patiently she waited as the person approached her. trying her best to calm down even though she knew she could be breathing her last.

A strong arm suddenly touched her shoulder, she immediately turns, shocked like never and her face pale and sweaty from all the running.

"Follow me it's safer there" the guy who approached her said signaling her to an open closet just ahead of them. He holds out his arm offering to help Sonia who accepts it but reluctantly.

They half run half walk to the closet. Before getting in she looks behind having a feeling someone is definitely following them only to see two heavily build men just approaching the hallway.

"Just get in, I will distract them for a while, I promise." The guy said concern filling his eyes as he slowly closes the door.

"Where do you think you are going to freak?" One of the men asked him as he approached him.

"Away from you" The guy answered with a smirk on his face.

The bully man pushed the guy on the same closet Sonia was in producing a loud bang that made the hairs at the back of Sonia's nape stand.