𝟎𝟗.

Desireé (*** for song)

Walking into the building I greet our doorman and make my way onto the elevator.

As soon as the elevator door opens, I immediately run to my room and strip putting on the lingerie I bought earlier.

All of a sudden I'm in the bathroom staring at a blue lace front with blonde lace and Hella euphoria looking makeup on.

What's taking him so long now that I think about it... I've made a whole outfit change!!

Just as I said that I hear the elevator ding downstairs from my bedroom, I hurrily run from my personal bathroom and get on the bed.

After 10 indecisive poses I find one as he walks in with a bag in his hand...

Spencer's??

WOAH.

Just as I realize where the "surprise" might be from he looks at me.

"Des..." he breathes out taking a double take.

I sit up on the bed on my knees and make eye contact tilting my head.

My own personal trick.

"C'mere" he demands looking down at me as I make my way to him. "You are a gem Des, My gem." He says caressing my face before smashing his lips against mine and kissing me slowly.

"What's in the bag?" I ask him in between our heated but slow-paced kiss. "Wanna find out?" He says biting his lip and wiggling his eyebrows before opening the bag and pulling out a purple vibrator.

"I- Vinnie" I look at him wide eyed as he smirks at me.

My chest caved in as soon as I saw the bag so imagine my despair when I watched him pull out a purple vibrator.

"I know I always get the job done, but I thought why not go over the top tonight?" He says unboxing the toy and looking at me.

I just stare at him wide-eyed....

"Well you might get overstimulated..." he says pouting at me.

"but this.... this is going to be fun for me.." he chuckles walking towards me. I unintentionally back away from him until I'm sitting on the edge of my bed.

I avoid eye contact with him and look down because all of a sudden I'm shy???

He approaches me sitting the bag on the floor. "Des you got all dressed up like this for me I suggest you don't back out now." He says unbuttoning his black dress shirt.

I nod my head and stand up removing the piece of clothing from his body completely.

He leans down to kiss me but I swerve him and pick up the bag talking the vibrator out and handing it to him.

"Des if you not comfortable, let me know." He says voice deeper than usual and his chocolate brown eyes turned black.

"I want you to fuck me hard and slow Vincent.." I say looking up at him through my eyelashes while biting my lip.

He sits the vibrator on the bed and starts unbuckling his belt then pulling his dress pants down giving me a full view of his Tommy Hilfiger's.

I grab the vibrator and sit it on the bedside table, and then make my way onto the bed laying on my back.

Vincent starts our favorite playlist on his phone, sitting it on the dresser across from the bed.

He spreads my legs and takes his place in between them to kiss me slowly.