Chapter 1

Yo, writer here.

I am Plutani (@plutani). The author of this story.

Just telling you now that a few characters are genderbent. Off the top of my head the ones I can number or name are Gojo, Yuji, Todo and possibly someone else.

Besides that I hope you enjoy the story. It's roughly 1.9k words in this chapter!

-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -  -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -   

In the slightly dim lit room, veiled by the shadows of countless talismans, Yuji Itadori regained her senses, awareness dawning on her like a slow, creeping tide. Opposite her, Gojo Satoru sat in a casual sprawl, her relaxed demeanor contrasting starkly with the solemn atmosphere.

"Morning!" Satoru sat across from her, smiling. Yet the aura of the room didn't portray happiness.

 Yet the aura of the room didn't portray happiness

Yuji, still groggy, blinked her confusion away. "Hm…?" Her voice trailed as she took in her bindings and the sigils around her.

Gojo leaned forward, her eyes sharp and piercing even behind the blindfold. "So, which one are you right now?"

Yuji's mind raced. "Aren’t you…" she began, her memory grappling with the fog.

"Gojo Satoru. I’m in charge of the first years at Jujutsu Tech..." The blindfolded woman said while still holding her smile at her.

Recognition sparked within Yuji, and names began to align with faces in her mind. "...Fushiguro... Senpai!" She exclaimed, an attempt to rise cut short by the realization of her restraints.

"What is this??" Yuji's voice quivered with a mix of fear and anger as she glared at the bonds.

Gojo’s gaze didn’t waver as she delivered the stark truth. "I don't think you should be worried about others right now, Yuji Itadori," she stated, her voice imbued with a gravity that commanded her full attention. "It's been decided...that you will be secretly executed...Yet here you are, alive against the odds."

The revelation hung in the air, dense and suffocating, but Gojo's demeanor suggested there was more to the tale. She leaned in, her eyes narrowing with an intensity that beckoned her to delve deeper into her fragmented memories.

Gojo: "Do you remember who saved you that night?" She probed, her voice a mixture of solemnity and intrigue.

Yuji's mind churned, sifting through hazy recollections, a myriad of shadows and half-heard voices.

Yuji: "There was someone...?" she uttered, uncertainty lacing her words.

Gojo: "Indeed," She confirmed with a slow nod. "It's crucial you remember. The one who stepped in, who diverted you from an even more perilous path..."