Chapter 2

Yo, author again.

I'm gonna put a video in the header that I find interesting.

You might have a sneak peak to what I want to do :D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...

...

RINGGGGG

RINGGGGG

RINGGGG

beep

"...Faye?" Y/N to his phone, he was in an ally of sorts.

"Y/N? How's Tokyo treating you?" A womans voice was clear, it had a curious tone to it. Yet strength. This is Faye...

"It's... lively," Y/N replied, his eyes on the amount of people moving past the alley "How's the training going in the States?"

Faye chuckled on the other end, a sound that carried both weariness and satisfaction. "Intense as ever. America's no joke when it comes to Jujutsu training. But I'm making progress."

Y/N: "Good to hear...You know Yuta-"

Faye: "Went to train in Africa? I know. Hakari is out too." She replied

Y/N: "...Damn I can't beat you to nothing, can I?...You said you were training?"

Faye: "Yeah...I can't get any weaker..."

Y/N: "Oh of course..." He said, a smile touching his lips. "Just don't overdo it Faye...Ok?"

Faye: "Could say the same to you. Heard you've got your hands full with the new recruits," Faye teased, quickly responding to

Y/N's gaze shifted across the station to where Yuji and Fushiguro were waiting. "Yeah, they're an interesting bunch... There's potential... One of them is the vessel of Sukuna... One the son of Toji... And another... Well, I haven't met that one yet."

Faye: "Oh, I know that's fun?"

Y/N: "...Tell me about it..."

Faye: "Hehe....Well keep an eye out for them, Y/N...And for yourself," Her voice turned serious. "I've heard rumors about the Cursed Wombs..."

Y/N's expression hardened at the mention of the Cursed Wombs. "I will. Stay safe, Faye. We need you back here...Or I'll come to you?"

Faye: "You can't transverse Miami..." She laughs, her laugh dying down as the phone goes silent "Take care."

Y/N: "...You too..."

The call ended.

Y/N pocketed his phone just as Gojo Satoru arrived, her blindfolded presence as striking as always.

Yuji turned to Y/N as he approached. "Everything okay?" she asked, noting the solemn look that had briefly crossed his face.

"All good," Y/N assured her, the professional mask sliding back into place. "Let's focus on the task at hand."

Yuji: "Oh, I thought it was about a mission or something like that..." She looked off, not long again in her distinct Jujutsu Tech uniform, turned back to Y/N. "Isn't it odd for there to be just three first-years?" she pondered "

"It's rare to find someone who can see curses before they're trained," Y/N replied, his eyes scanning the crowd.

Yuji nodded in understanding, "And I was the last-minute addition, right?"