my perfect life 💗

Hi !
I miss housing, girls. It's been a long time since I haven't met you. I miss you and our troubles 😂😂😂I remember that this was the first word Selena said the moment she entered the lecture hall...........
What ? Selena, how can you enter so freely despite what we did because of you... I pray to God that they do not discover our matter and we are not finished. ......... Rosa responded with extreme pessimism and anger.

Well let's start from the beginning of the story That is, one year ago today.. I remember in the high school yard that day...

Calm down. The class will begin, students. Some respect, please. Well, before today's class begins, let's get to know the new students. Ella, can you do better, please??
To be honest, I almost fainted from the stress, but he looked at me with an approving look that brought peace to my heart, "Okay, hello everyone, I'm Ella Erikson, the new student, I came from Singapore. I hope we have a good time."

"Okay, Ella, you can sit next to Selena in the back please..."
I came down from the terrace in turmoil. I couldn't believe it. This was A great achievement for me until I heard a whisper saying to me, "So you are the student from Singapore. Well, my name is Selina Bourgeois."
:"Bourjois! Are you French by origin? "Yes, you are really observant."
"No, it's just that I read a novel in which I came across a title like that. This does not require a note 😂😂
"Believe me. This professor is the worst teacher you will ever see! I heard the clock saying that he had sex with a female student in his office. Do you believe this scandal?"
" What ? .... I could not believe what my ears heard. From my first day, I received such a terrible remark about my teacher. Oh my God, I ask for your kindness.
"Okay, Ella, if you want, I can take you on a tour since it's the break and introduce you to the forests here. What do you think?" Well that's okay!💗💗
:Well, this is Rosa and the one on the left is Angelita, and they are my two best friends! We have been friends since childhood 💗
"Nice to meet you, Rosa and Angelita. Oh, us too, Ella, I think you will become one of us, haha, a four-way friendship. Who would have expected that? What ? Please, Rosa, whoever wants to join your despicable group, do not distort the image of the girl
. I said: Who are you? What do you mean by your words?
"Oh, look who came Sebastian. Listen, he is the genius of the department. He is extraordinarily polite. He always puts himself in charge of us, but don't pay attention to him, okay?" Angeletta said.

To be continued..........