𝟬𝟬𝟭, 𝘄𝗵𝗼?

CHAPTER ONE !⤷  ❝ WHO? ❞

CHAPTER ONE !
⤷ ❝ WHO? ❞

CHAPTER ONE !⤷  ❝ WHO? ❞

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

CHRIS CONSIDERS HIMSELF A SIMPLE GUY. he loves three things. football, his family, and a little bit of attention. who doesn't? knowing that people care about you can really boost your ego.

with that being said, chris feels as though the attention on him is deserved. he's been humble the majority of his life, focusing on football and nothing else. over the years, he got pretty good at it (if he had to say so himself). his freshman year in college was a great year. he won rookie of the year and put up crazy numbers. his sophomore year was even better. he won receiver of the year now, in april of this year, he's projected to be a first-round pick as a wide receiver in the nfl. that's after only spending the minimum of three years in college and then declaring himself for the draft.

and he's pretty good-looking too.

for all these reasons, chris always has some kind of interview to do. even in july, during preseason, the interviews don't stop. chris plans on having the best possible junior season. maybe even win the heisman. he really needs to get his draft stock up. nfl is and always has been the dream. people just aren't tired of hearing that same old story.