Chapter 2. Partyyy

Words can lie, but actions don't.
________________________________

He opens a door and you walk in. It's a very cute and cozy warehouse combined with an apartment.

H – So this is my band members Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam.

You – Hi, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam.

Liam – HARRY! What is going on?! This is our secret spot!! You can't bring fans here!!

H – Liam relax! She is not a fan! And she has a name!

Zayn – What's your name?

You – My name is Y/n. I have no idea what's going on! This night just started with me trying to give a phone back to its owner. I'm just as confused as you guys.

Niall – Oh you found my phone? I have been looking for that all night. I was starting to get worried!

Niall walks up to you and hugs you.

Niall - Thank you so much you're my true savior! You know Liam would have killed me if it was gone.

He laughs and winks at Liam.

Liam – WHAT! Your phone was gone! She could see everything! Omg, Simon is going to literally kill us!

H – Chill, he is not! And her name is Y/n stop talking about her like she isn't standing right here! Let's just have some fun and I will talk to her. I promise I will figure this mess out.

Liam rolls his eyes and sits down on a sofa where Louis and Zayn are sitting. Harry takes Niall's phone out of his pocket and hands him it.

H – Here...

Niall – Thank you, bro.

Niall walks over to the other boys.

H – I'm so sorry about all this! Do you want a drink? Before I start explaining?

You – Yes, please.

Harry starts explaining everything about X-factor, Simon/management and how you can't say anything you have heard or seen.

You – Okay...but why did you come get the phone then?? That's so stupid! Sorry, but I could be some crazy fan or stalker and send your phone number around!!

Liam – I like her.

He laughs and smiles at Harry. Harry rolls his eyes and makes direct eye contact with you.

H - I liked you. You weren't smart either! You got in a car with a total stranger! I could have murdered or kidnapped you.

You roll your eyes.

You – True. But in my defense, you said you weren't.

All the boys laugh.

Louis – As if a murderer would say. "STOP! Don't get in the car, I'm going to kidnap you and then kill you."

You giggle he is right.

Zayn - Don't be rude, show her around.

Zayn says to Harry.

H – Oh right, sorry. Here is the common room, we mostly write songs here and yeah just hang out. There is no internet here. So, it's quiet and nobody can track us.

You – WOW, shit that's wild having to have no internet otherwise you will get tracked down.

He nods but it seems like he is used to it.

H - there is the kitchen.

The kitchen has a half wall but is open to the common room.

H - it's not the biggest but it's quite cozy and cute. In my opinion.