II.

CHAPTER II.

saiyarareau
117M Followers, 440 Following, 300 Posts
Saiyara Gutiérrez Reau
🔗www.saiyara.com

Liked by solosikoa, soalazne, lourdesleysa, and 894,788 otherssaiyarareau Getting ready for @inrealitypodcast with @lourdesleysa 🖤View all 8,134 commentssoalazne 😍😍😍😍

saiyarareau Getting ready for @inrealitypodcast with @lourdesleysa 🖤
View all 8,134 comments
soalazne 😍😍😍😍

Lourdes had invited Saiyara to be a guest on her podcast, In Reality With Lourdes where she opened up about processing grief, balancing her career with parenting, dating, what's next, and more.

"At one time, you were everywhere. There were albums, reality shows, and magazine covers, then as of late, you have been quiet. Why is that?" Lourdes asked.

"I took a step back, especially after experiencing so much loss in 2022 with the death of the father of my kids, step-father, and grandmother Lola. I didn't want to be out there when I felt like the world was crumbling around me," Saiyara answered.

However, she's ready to return to the spotlight, "But now I'm back and I think better than ever, you know, after everything that has happened within the last year and a half, I never spoke about anything. So, I just wanted to touch on some things," Saiyara added.

Saiyara opened up to Lourdes about why she wanted to share her story now, managing grief while parenting her three children, her plans to step away from music, and her hopes for her family's future.

"You experienced so much loss last year. How have you been grieving and parenting at the same time?" Lourdes asked Saiyara.

"I'm a mother and I have three children. Coping? I don't even know about that right now. Processes of loss—when you have children you just keep going. I haven't seen anybody or anything about the loss, a psychiatrist, or anything like that. I'm just holding my kids tighter a little bit, you know? It is difficult to juggle both, but it's something that you just do–you just keep going. No stopping, no pause button for this," Saiyara explained to Lourdes.

"How are you balancing your career and parenting?" Lourdes asked.

"For a second, I told myself I just wasn't going to do music or wrestle anymore. But that was before my stepdad passed and then a lot more happened. I had already signed the deal that I have in place, so I have to fulfill that obligation. Not only that, after the father of my children passed it put a bunch of other things into perspective for me. So I decided to finish my obligation, to release this last album—the last one I plan to put out. So working on the album, I have never had a real nanny, somebody who helps me keep a schedule. I had my kids's father and now he's gone. So for the most part, I've been trying to do things alone. I signed up to find a real nanny, somebody I can depend on so that I can finish up these obligations that I have this year," Saiyara answered.

"Since this will be your last album, what do you plan on doing after?" Lourdes asked.

"There's so much that I still want to do. Of course, I'm still with WWE and I want to do this movie on my life. It has been brought up but there were certain things I didn't like, so we just didn't do it. Now, that's going to happen. I'm working on other things and creating businesses. Plus just being a full-blown mom as well. Being there for my kids and just making sure that they get into their sports or whatever they want to do, and as much as I can I'm present in all of those things in their lives. So, that is another goal of mine, to keep that balance," Saiyara replied.