18. Really scored

Sano bit the other's lip as soon as he felt the younger one start to move in his lap

Sano bit the other's lip as soon as he felt the younger one start to move in his lap. He sucked on the other's bottom lip forcefully, pulling the body closer to his own.

A gasp was shared between their mouths, a sound that escaped Hanagaki's mouth, he was so lost, Manjiro could drive him crazy, which certainly drove him wild.

Their tongues brushed against each other in an attempt to see who would dominate, a dominance the younger one was delighted to lose, as he would always let Sano win.

He felt a hand tug slightly at the hair on the back of his neck, admitting he enjoys such contact, the fingers of the person in his lap are good for that.

Their mouths slowly parted with a peck to end the intense contact, their eyes meeting, intense gazes like sparks flying between them.

The commander broke the eye contact, moving his kisses to the younger one's neck, he truly feels like he's falling into an abyss every time he locks eyes with the other.

He tugged slightly at the fabric of the robe, kissing the other's skin, sending shivers down his spine, kisses and kisses, occasionally teeth marking the pale skin.

Takemichi was left breathless and gasping, he had never felt anything so good in his life. Although not a virgin, the way the commander touched him was unique, caring and dominant in a perfect blend.

The rhythm of the friction in the older one's lap was slow, but neither of them minded, they wanted it to last longer, so the slowness didn't bother them, not now.

Every hair on his body stood on end as his skin was sucked with a certain force, he felt completely weak now, Manjiro's mouth causing sensations in his body that he couldn't explain.

He let out a choked moan as his skin was sucked again, but with more force this time, he confesses he likes such a thing, not knowing why but enjoying it.

- Can I ask you a question? - A shiver ran down his spine as the taller one whispered in his ear, the slightly hoarse voice left him tempted.

- Y-Yes... - He heard a soft laugh against his skin, he was too tingly now, still wondering how he could make him so sensitive.

He watched him pull his face away from his neck to lock eyes with him, he blushed violently at the mischievous smile on other's lips, feeling thoroughly disconcerted by him.

Their gazes danced back and forth slowly, as they always do when they have an exchange of looks, he feels like the other can see into the depths of his soul, his darkest secrets just with those dark eyes.

- Will you help me dominate Tokyo by my side? - Sano asked with a mischievous smile, catching Hanagaki by surprise, he wasn't expecting that.

He really didn't expect it, dominating Tokyo alongside the man who completely confuses him? Did he hear correctly?