Chapter 3. Live in the moment

No one is too busy, it's just a matter of priorities.
________________________________

You wake up not in your own bed. You have all your clothes on. Nobody is beside you. There is a clock on the wall. It's 3 pm. SHIT. How long have you been sleeping? You don't remember how you got in bed. You sit up and look around in the room. A sudden headache appears. You lay back down. You look to the right and see a glass of water on the nightstand. You take a big sip and see a note under the glass.

- The note -

Good Morning, We hope you have slept well.

If you don't remember what happened last night here is a short explanation. You got drugged at the bar by a guy called Eliot. We took you to the doctor and she said everything looked fine but you needed to get some rest, stay hydrated and if you felt nauseous or had a headache take the two pills laying by the glass. We are down stairs if you need anything. There is some clothes on the chair by the door.

Lots of love Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall.

Your memory comes back in pictures. You take the two pills and drink all the water. You get up and wash your face in the bathroom. Who's room is this? You get a bit nosey and look around. Then you see the jacket Harry was wearing last night hanging on the back of the door. You smile. You are in Harry's room. You remember that you didn't want to tell Harry about what happened but why? You put your hair up in a messy bun. You walk over to the chair and change into the sweatpants, hoodie and some big cozy socks laying on the chair. You open the door and walk downstairs. You hear them singing and playing some guitar. They are discussing things and writing something down.

Niall - You're up!

They stop playing and you nod.

Louis - Do you want some coffee?

You - yes, please!

Liam - are you feeling okay?

You - i just have a little bit of a headache but other than that i'm fine. How long did I sleep?

Zayn - 11 hours.

You - WOW i don't remember the last time i have slept so much!

You sit down on the couch beside Niall. Louis hands you a cup of coffee.

You - thank you!

You take a sip.

You - So...tell me everything. What happened last night?

Zayn - we will, but you should know that we haven't told Harry. We felt it would be best if you told him yourself.

You nod and look down at your coffee cup.

You - i will.

They start explaining last night's events.

You - I don't know what to say.

Louis - do you remember any of it?

They are all very calm.

You - I get like a flashbacks in pictures but it doesn't fully add up.

Niall - Do you remember the "fight" between you and Harry?

You try and think back.

You - oh yeah. It was something about...another guy?

Niall nods.

Liam - what about before? When we were here
and played..

You - Truth or drink. I do remember that. I think I am slowly putting the pieces together.