Ms.Chalice tries to help the boys

Ms.Chalice comes to the cottage and she hears her friends arguing so she knocks on the door.

Ms.Chalice: *nervously says* Um Knock Knock?

Cuphead & Mugman: *stop arguing when they heard the door* Oh come in! *saying it happily*

Ms.Chalice: *opening the door* Heya, ding-dongs.

Cuphead & Mugman: Hi Chalice.

Cuphead: What's up Chalice

Ms.Chalice: Well I heard you boys arguing from behind the door. What are you ding-dongs arguing about?

Cuphead: Oh well it's just we don't know who's more braver. Either me or Mugsy.

Mugman: Yeah we just can't figure out! *he said feeling a bit sad*

Ms.Chalice: Oh that is hard for the both of you.

Mugman: Yes we know Chalice *he said getting upset*

Cuphead: Mugman over here thinks he can be far more braver than me. *he said while pointing his right index finger at Mugman*

Mugman: And Cuphead over here thinks he can be way more braver than me. *he said while pointing his left index finger at Cuphead*

Cuphead: That's right!

Mugman: No it's not!

Cuphead: Yes it is

Mugman: No it's not!

*The boys growled at each other and they we're about fight in a fight cloud but then Ms.Chalice stops them.

Ms.Chalice: BOYS STOP!!! *she screamed*

Cuphead & Mugman: *they stopped and we're shocked at Ms.Chalice

Ms.Chalice: I'm sorry that I scream at you boys but this isn't helping. There has to be an easier way for the two of you to figure out who is more braver. You two can think of a way to solve your problem right?

Cuphead: Hmm I guess she does make a good point Mugsy.

Mugman: Yeah she's right. We should come up with a way for us to figure out who is more braver instead of just fighting Cuphead.

Cuphead: Yes and it's okay Chalice.

Mugman: Yeah you didn't mean to scream at us, you were just trying to get our attention.

Ms.Chalice: Does that mean two forgive me? *she said in happy tears*

Cuphead: Yes Chalice we do. *he said happily*

Mugman: Don't cry Chalice. *he said trying to cheer up Chalice*

*The Cup Trio all did a group hug together*

Cuphead, Mugman & Ms.Chalice: Awww.

Cuphead: Alright everybody feeling better?

Mugman & Ms.Chalice: Yep.

Cuphead: Okay now then, how are we going to solve this problem Mugsy?

Mugman: Well we need to try to put our heads together if we are ever going to be able to solve our problem Cuphead.

Cuphead: Oh right.

Ms.Chalice: You can do it boys. I just know that you two will able to solve your problem.

Cuphead & Mugman: Thanks Chalice

Ms.Chalice: Your welcome ding-dongs.