CAPTER 1

Into the rainbow factory you went, files in-hand. You had no clue how absolutely silly this internship would turn out to be.

"Well that's not a great way to greet an intern." You said, somewhat annoyed.

"I don't care." You're temporary boss said. His name was Walden. Walden Darling. And his greeting that was sooo great? Oh, you know, the usual, accidentally spilling hot coffee on you.

You sighed. Your dress shirt was ruined.

Before you could say another thing, you were cut off.
"Refill my mug."

"Ok." You said. You didn't even think this was part of your job, but whatever.

You tried your best to not seem absolutely pissed about your shirt. You didn't know if it was effective, though.

You walked into the break room and started refilling his mug. There wasn't any sugar or cream anywhere so you just didnt bother, thinking, "I don't think this man deserves sugar or cream."

Walking back to his office, you place the mug on his desk.

"Here." You stated.

He grabbed it without saying anything and took a sip. His eyebrows rose.

"Is there something wrong sir?"

"No. You can leave now."

"Hm. Ok."
"...not even a thank you..." You muttered.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to get my thanks."

"You- you heard me?!" You asked in shock.

"That is correct."

"H-how-"

"Leave." He cut you off.

You left without saying a word. This was gonna be a shitty 4 months.