People can be so mean,hide behind the phone screen,Think they can say whatever

"People can be so mean, hide behind a phone screen, think they can say whatever they want." You lipsynced to Giselle's part in Aespa's "Life's Too Short", continuing to look through all of the hate comments that were on your latest Vlive. You sighed. "What did I do wrong?" You ask no one, looking up at the ceiling. "You gotta stop reading those." Your main rapper Via said, sighing as she came into the living room. She plopped down beside you on the couch, being careful not to spill any of her ramen. 

She blew on it as you sighed. "Yeah,yeah, I know, I just want to know the reasoning. It's just bothering me." You said, locking your phone. Via played with her curly silver hair that was lavender at the ends while saying, "Sometimes people just get jelly. That's all. If your feeling THAT bad, why don't you call you benefit friend, Seungmin." She smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. You scoffed, smiling as you looked away. "Come on." "I'm kinda serious though. Your always less stressed after you're with your boyfriend." She said, twirling the ends around her finger as you looked back at her. You sigh. "Via..." You trail off, looking at her. 

"Oops! Confess to him soon or i might just do it for you." She said teasingly, wiggling her eyebrows again. "Maybe you're right." "Duh, I'm always right." She said, releasing the hair that was around her finger. Just then, you got a notification from Seungmin. "Great minds think alike." She said, smirking. "Invite him over. I wanna say hi before i dip to LeAvE yOu AlOnE." She said getting up with her ramen, mocking you at the end of her sentence. "God, shut up V." You said, throwing a pillow at her as she squealed, ducking and running to the kitchen. 

You rolled your eyes before leaning back into the couch. "Hey i'm OUTSIDE OF YOUR DORM??" You screeched as you read the text out loud, sitting up. You heard Via laugh maniacally from the kitchen. You were glad the rest of your group was at the 7-Eleven a couple blocks down, so only Via could witness your embarrassing moment. She would probably still tell them when she went down there though.

You quickly adjusted your hair as Via opened the door. "Hey Min, ima leave now, see you soon!" Via said hurriedly, ruffling his hair before running out the door, grinning. You just roll your eyes. "Hi Seungie." You say as he closes the door behind him and takes his shoes off. "Soooo... why did you just show up here all the sudden?" You ask, putting your hands behind your back. He didn't say anything, just came over to you and grabbed your face, kissing you passionately. You immediately relaxed as you put your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. "Seungie" You said breathily on his lips. "What's wrong." He breathed shakily. "I love you so much and I know I wasn't supposed to fall for you but I did and so this is the last time I can see you because I know you don't love me back." He said against your lips. He then tried to push away, but you pulled him back in, kissing him lovingly.

 "Seungmin... you idiot." You laughed breathily. "I love you too stupid." You said, going back to kissing him. He lifted you up, you putting your legs around his waist as you gasped, feeling his throbbing boner against your sensitive core. "S-seungmin.." You exclaimed breathily against his lips. You continued kissing him as he toke you two to the bedroom. He dropped you down on the mattress. "Strip." He uttered. You do as he says, but slowly and sexily. "Shit." He growls, taking off his shirts and pants, only leaving him in his boxers that did nothing to hide his pulsing member. You whimpered needily, squirming around on the bed. 

He crawled towards you, flipping you both over so you were on top. "Ride my face baby." He said breathlessly. You whined at his words, crawling up to his face. You shakily sit down on his face, his warm breath fanning your wet pussy. "Damn, the view here is pretty great babe." He says, pressing a kiss to your core. 

You gasp, and hump his face needily. He grabs your ass and sticks his tongue in you. You gasp and throw your head back, moaning. "Seungie-e..." You whine. He circles his tongue around your throbbing clit, making you grind on his face needily and moan. He starts licking you clean, then slipping into you, twisting his tongue inside you, eating you out.

 You gasp and moan loudly, leaning forward on your hands. "S-seungmin..." You whimper breathlessly as you bounce on his face. He slurps his long tongue against your walls, causing you to gasp and whimper, your stomach tightening. "Seung-gie.." You mewled, rubbing your pussy against his face. He growled into your pussy, the vibrations going up and into your core as you moaned embarrassingly loud while you came. Your liquids spilled out onto his face, him licking up your core, nipping your clit. You screamed his name, coming again from the pleasure and pain. 

He licked in you, around your core, and licked his lips as well. He slurped up the last trickling come spilling out of you loudly, making you moan and whimper. "S-seungie..." You breathed, trying to catch your breath. He pulled you down and kissed your neck lovingly, running his hands up and down your sides. Even though you were tired, you pulled his boxers down to be met with his throbbing boner. You toke a deep breath before sitting up and placing yourself down on him. "A-ah..." His hard member stuck straight up into the deepest part of your core. 

"S-seungie... did you grow?" You say breathlessly, looking up at him. "No, your pussy just got tighter." He says smirking.

 You adjust yourself causing him to groan as you feel the veins on his cock pulsing and him becoming harder in you, stretching your walls out even further. "Ahh-ahhh..." You whimper, your hands tangled in his. "Ha, I'm all the way in you now." He laughs shakily, as you look down to see his large dick protruding from the bottom of your belly. You mewl and grind against him, making him moan loudly and grab your hips. 

He starts to bounce you up and down on his cock, each time seeming to go deeper, constantly hitting deep inside you. He then thrusts in you as you ride him, causing you to gasp as he hit your sweet spot and somehow managed to get even deeper into you, thrusting into your womb. You moaned and whimpered as he thrust into you while you rode him. He thrusts hard into you, causing you to gasp and fall on top of him.

 You screamed his name as you came from the force of his dick being thrown far into you, slamming into your sweet spot hard. He kissed your neck lovingly, thrusting into you as you milked his cock, liquids spilling onto his stomach and legs. You panted heavily as he shot his hot liquid into you, shooting up into your womb. "Aah-h.. Sungieee." You whined, his seed continuing to fill you up while he let out a string of curses, you coming again from the ecstacy and intense pleasure. You whimpered and mewled his name as he drowned out your whines by kissing you roughly, forcing his tongue into your mouth. You didn't try to fight, you let him dominate you mouth, making you sigh in pleasure as his liquid had stopped shooting into you, spilling out all over his stomach and legs, mixing with your come. 

You two lied there, panting, him squishing your sensitive boobs. "A-ah, Seungie, they're sensitive." You said softly as he continued kneading them, you letting out soft moans of pleasure. He put one in his mouth, sucking on it. "A-ah.. Min..." You whimper, grinding into him. "Fuck" He curses, roughly biting your tit before pulling up to kiss you. You hiss at the pain of his bite, but also love it at the same time. You two kiss passionately, you tasting yourself on his lips mixing with your cherry lipgloss. You two then stopped after a few minutes but not leaving each other's lips.

 "Your so fucking hot." Seungmin said breathlessly against you lips. You let out a breathy laugh. "Yeah, I know. But I think your slightly hotter" You say airily. He chuckles lightly. "Slightly?" He questions. You hit his chest softly and laugh. "Yes. Slightly." You say, kissing his lips softly.~🌸💖