death of me one day

Zack walked in to his best-friends house when his bsf alex wasn't home. Zack wasn't even surprised that his best-friends sister was on the couch just chilling, her keens tucked into her chest with her phone in her hand mindlessly scrolling on it.

Where's Alex? Zack asks.

Out at some party probably drinking. Luna replied no thinking.

Oh? So dose that mean I have to babysit you? Zack said in a cocky-playful tone.

I can take care of myself thank you very much. Luna says with a annoyed tone.

Oh well that's too bad I don't really care. Your only 19. I'm 23. I'm going to take care of you and make sure you don't burn anything down... Zack said suspiciously.

Why do you think I'm going to burn something? Do you really think i'm that stupid? Luna asks cocking a eyebrow at him.

I mean I wouldn't want to take any risks of you getting hurt. Plus your brother might kill me if you got hurt if you told him I was here and just left you here, its not something personal kid. Zack said as if not trying to hurt her feelings.

So you don't want trouble with my brother? Luna asks curiously.

No I don't want trouble. Your brother is scary when he gets mad for now ill just babysit you. It's not as bad as you think- Zack gets cut off by Luna.

-actually having a baby sitter at 12 is weird. Never mind 19 and most people never had a baby sitter even at 10 or 8 there parents usually get the older sibling to do it. And if you don't have a sibling that baby sits you then, you have over pertective parents that had a baby sitter in till the kids were like 18 then the baby sitter quit. Luna said as if to tell him why she didn't want one.

Oh... well your going to suck it up and be a good girl, sound alright? Zack said with a smirk on his face.

Don't even.  Luna said.

What? Don't call you a good girl? Suck it up, because well I'm here you are going to be a good girl or I will tell your brother that you were being bad. Zack said.

Why do you care? Scared because my brother will kick your ass if I don't? Luna said.

Yes don't do anything stupid ok? If you don't do anything stupid ill leave you alone. Zack said.

Ok fine I won't do anything stupid. Luna said as she looks at her phone again.

Zack forced Luna to look at him when he spoke. When he focused on her face it hit him like a tone of bricks when he noticed her face. Long black hair, freckles scattered around her shoulders and face, eyes grayish-blue color, and shap eye liner.

You. Need. To. Be. Good. It's night I'm tired I want to sleep so I will sleep on the futon. And you need the sleep too. Zack said finally letting go of her face.

As Zack  pulled out the futon he pulled a blanket off the couch next to it as Luna went down the hallway and off to sleep.

Shit, she's so pretty she might be the death of Me one day.  Zack thought to himself before he fell asleep.

563 words
An: I don't usually write a lot in one chapter! Most of the time I'm really busy. But I will try my best to update it every chance I get! Have a great day!