⟣ Answer-

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Bakugou is panicking. Everyone is staring at him, Denki looks concerned, and the rest of them look down right terrified.

"Class your dismissed, Katsuki please come up to my desk." Aizawa sensei's voice called out, breaking the silence.

Kirishima looked extremely reluctant to leave, as did Izuku, but they did as they were told.

Katsuki can't walk up there.

Even if he wanted to he couldn't. His breath is coming in short barley there bursts and his vision is blurring.

"Bakugou? Bakugou?" He hears Aizawa calling his name in the background.

His hand clutch the desk so hard he feels the edges of the wood dig into the pads of his fingers as his knuckles turn white.

Then everything just kind of happens. His vision blurs, and then he blacks out.

"Katsuki?" He jolts slightly, and takes a shuddering breath, looking up at his teacher. 

"Oh, uh yeah?" He gulps.

"I've been trying to reach you for five minutes."

Oh. "Oh."

Aizawa sits down in front of him. "I'm gonna ask you questions."

"I-"

"It's protocol. You don't have to say anything, just nod, or shake your head."

He nods. That's okay. 

"Okay, first, have you hurt yourself in the past two weeks?"

Nod.

"Do you have an object used for hurting yourself in your dorm?"

Nod.

"Have you ever," he lets out a small sigh, "Have you been abused in the past three months?"

There's a pause, but then he nods.

"By your mother correct?" Aizawa can't tell how he didn't see it before, the way Katsuki flinched, or seemed to freeze up when he dropped anything. Hell Aizawa had seen Mitsuku hit him and just hadn't thought anything of it for some reason.

Nod.

"Okay uh," Aizawa stands up, "you feel comfortable going to Nezu?"

Bakugou shakes his head immediately, a look of terror crossing his face.

"Bakugou, your required to go to recovery girl if your hurt."

He shakes his head.

"It's let her heal you or let me heal you."

"You." The word is barley audible and shakes like an earthquake, but it's there.

"Show me where you hurt yourself please."

When Bakugou rolls up his sleeves, his fingers seemingly working slower than usual, Shouta has to contain a gasp.

Angry red hand marks cover his arms and wrists, coupled by cuts, some long some short, some jagged some smooth, some old, some still producing small droplets of blood. Hell he can see hand marks, large angry ones where Bakugo must have caused explosions while holding his arms.

Something in Aizawa wants to tell Katsuki how bad this is. How he could die, how harmful this is, how it isn't necessary.

But that isn't what Bakugo needs right now. Right now Bakugo needs help.

So Shouta grabs his first aid kit and works.

He slowly cleans the wounds, applies a salve to the burns, and wraps the left arm in bandages. And then the right.

When he's does Bakugo is fast to roll down his hoodie sleeves. "Don't tell the hag she'll kill me."

Aizawa looks at him in a way that has him frozen. In a way that he hates.

Aizawa looks at him in pity.

"Don't feel bad for me. Just drop this."

"Even if I wanted to I couldn't, it's against protocol and Idea would find a way to fir me himself." He returns to his desk and sighs. "Your friends care for you, I would recommend talking to them."

"I don't have to listen to shit you say."

"Your right, you don't." The teacher says, pulling out a paper from inside his desk. "Do you have any relatives other than your mother and father? And was your father aware of the abuse."

"It's none of your fucking business."

Then yes, the dad was aware. "Any grandmothers?"

"I have an aunt." Bakugou grumbled, crossing his arms.

It's such a simple act and one that Aizawa is used to seeing him do, but now that he zeros in he pauses.

Because Bakugo is gripping his forearms so tightly that it looks like it's painful. 

"Her name?"

"She won't take me in. She doesn't even talk to mom anymore because-"

"Her name Katsuki."

"Yu Takeyama."

Shouta freezes. "Mount lady is your-"

"My fucking aunt. Never talked to her, the hag despises her and she despises the hag. Hey what the fuck are you writing down?"

Aizawa stays silent, signs the bottom of the paper, and then looks up. "I need to send in a form to-"

Bakugou stands up so fast his chair so clattering across the floor. "Hell to fuck no!"

"Baku-"

"It's not- I cant- You cant-"

Oh there's feelings again. Feelings that he doesn't like.

Bakugou rubs at his collar. "You can't fucking take me away you can't."

"Bakugou, breath okay? We're not gonna take you-"

"I can't go there again please-"

"Bakugou? Bakugou-"

Katsuki faintly hears his sensei's voice calling out to him before he feels his boy hit the floor.