Prolouge

The alarm rings through my ears, waking me up from my peaceful nap before dinner.

"OLIVER! WAKE UP!" My mother yells from outside of my door. I grunt as I stand up and stretch.

"HURRY UP! DINNERS HERE!" She shouts once again. She must not have drunk today, I guess.

"COMING!" I yell back, walking towards the door. I open the door and I'm met with the smell of chinese food.

"Ma! Did you really get chinese?!" I yell out as I run downstairs and into the dinning room.

She turns her head towards me and nods. "Yeah, your back to college next week after summer break."

"I forgot about that. I do miss Valenia and Kalania though.." I said before sitting down infront of my mom.

She hums an approval as she grabs my food and places it infront of me with my fork.

"Thanks ma." I say as i grab my fork and start eating.

"Its oka-" She starts before getting cut off by her phone ringing next to her. "One moment, Oliver" She picks up her phone and walks out of the room.

I sit at the table, eating my food before she walks back in, looking stressed. "Oliver. You need to go back to you college now. Your roommate doesn't want to live with you anymore so they need to sort out who you will live with." She said looking down at her food, sighing.

"Hm, okay. I'll leave tommorow but I'll pack tonight after movies?" I said, but still asked if ma wanted to watch movies tonight.

"Maybe not tonight baby." She said before she got up and head to her room.

I put my fork down and cleaned up the table before going up to my room and packing my suitcase with all the clothes I brought over. I sighed before going into my bathroom and brushing my teeth. I walked out and changed into light blue bear themed pjs before throwing myself onto my bed.

"Goodnight, Mr.cloud" I wispered to my polar bear.

----

I walked to the front door with my suitcase in hand and wished my mom and good day before I put my stuff in my car. I sat down in the drivers seat and turning my car on and heading back to college.