It's a 90s horror movie

-

Melinda O'Conner , the childhood best friend of Billy loomis and Stu Macher. She's the only child, and her parents divorced two years before the murder of Maureen Prescott.

Melinda was the popular girl, head cheerleader, and captain of the volleyball team.

Nobody would suspect a girl like Melinda to murder someone, but everyone was wrong.

Melinda was capable of murder with the right motive, of course, and what's a better motive than simple revenge?

The cause of her parents' divorce was none other than Maureen Prescott.

Her father cheated on her mother with Maureen, and her mother found out, causing a divorce, and her mother leaving while she begged for her to stay, but she didn't.

Melinda was stuck with her father, the man she hated for, causing her mother to leave, but she hated Maureen more.

When Billy's mother left for the same reason, he came to Melinda asking for her help to murder Maureen.

Melinda agreed, not only for Billy but for herself. She wanted Maureen dead for making her family split.

Billy had also asked Stu for help, and Stu agreed because..well, Stu didn't have a motive.

The moment Melinda felt the warm blood of Maureen in her hands,and as she watched as her life slowly drained from her eyes, she wanted more.

The thrill of killing, of chasing victims felt satisfying and fun for Melinda that she didn't want it to end.

So, she kept killing without telling Billy and Stu. They probably knew already, but if they did, then they didn't say anything.

Life afterward was going great until one faithful night everything changed.

The day Casey Becker was murdered changed the whole lives of Woodsboro.
-

-

Megan Fox as Melinda O'Conner
-

-"In your story, you're the hero, the final girl, and I'm the villain, but in my story, I'm the hero, and you're the villain

-
"In your story, you're the hero, the final girl, and I'm the villain, but in my story, I'm the hero, and you're the villain.

-
Skeet Ulrich as Billy loomis
-

-Skeet Ulrich as Billy loomis -

-
"Not all monsters were born. Some were created by the real ones."
-

-
Matthew Lillard as Stu Macher
-

-"Fans? We got fans? Oh, man! This is amazing!" -

-
"Fans? We got fans? Oh, man! This is amazing!"
-

-
The rest of the cast as themselves!
-

-
Status - Currently in progress of rewriting.
-

-
Thank you for reading!
-