Chapter 8 - Work Meeting

Aurora had been able to keep busy throughout her shift to the point where the meeting with her boss was in five minutes before she knew it

Aurora had been able to keep busy throughout her shift to the point where the meeting with her boss was in five minutes before she knew it. She was wondering through the restaurant figuring out whether it was appropriate to stall a little so she wouldn't come across as too eager, then she scoffed at the stupid thought since he was the one who proposed all this anyway.

Aurora had long said goodbye to Tom for the day and she was slowly regretting that without at least getting some words of encouragement. She turned the corner rubbing her moist hands down her sides as she slowly walked down the corridor peering around and admiring the interior.

The atmosphere for her felt as if she was being closed in, the anxiety of the inevitable confrontation was getting suffocating. She was going to have to face a man she had an intense make out session with in her dream. Her legs were guiding her down as she was trying to figure her mind out.

Her thoughts were disturbed when she felt a rough shove hit her shoulder and she jerked her head to see Hannah . Hannah scoffed trying to understand why Aurora was even down this part of the building but Aurora could ask her the same thing.

"So..... that happened. What usually follows is an apology too, come on you can do it?" Samantha taunts. Aurora snaps out of her thoughts immediately and starts to respond to this blatant disrespect and laughed.

"Why should I apologise when you shoved me without an apology?" Aurora retorted. And this argument was valid since the corridor was wide enough for two people and the unspoken rule of assigning to one side as you walk was followed universally.

"Anyway, what are you even doing here anyway? I would've sworn workers aren't allowed up here?" She leaned in slightly trying to sniff Aurora out. Her eyes narrowed as the prospect of being equal to someone like her and soon she knew she would finally get the boost in her career that she deserved.

Aurora swatted and shifted one step back and then peered at Savannah's shifted work shirt, half zipped skirt and smudged makeup and smirked right back at her. There was no way another "worker" was going to act superior just because she inhaled the boss's penis.

"How about you go to the bathroom and freshen up, I'll wait right here and spill everything. Pinkie promise," Aurora retorted waving her pinky around and watched as Samantha looked at her attire before shooting a dirty look back at her and storming off it the bathroom.

Not wasting any time she tiptoed to Oliver's office making sure that no one else saw her and raised her hand to go and Knock on the door. She knew it had to be done either way so there was no use in being a bitch about it. Clearing her throat she knocked on the dark mahogany door and waited for a response.

Oliver was equally as panicked hearing her knocked but beckoned her to come in nonetheless. Aurora's face contorted into a small smile as she turned the door knob and let herself in.