episode 4

you started to walk upstairs to that building where that boy was ......there were many teachers on the door who was asking him to get off the place or else he will fall....

you came out from the crowd and took a chair with u ....and put near the wall as trying to climb up ....the boy looked at u who was sitting on the edge ...

you went to him and sat besides him at the edge of the wall.

on the other side guards came out of the car as yoongi was leaning against his black car looking at you ...he had black goggles on his eyes as having black suit ...

guards : sir should we go to mam to save her ???

yoongi chuckled while folding hands as he saw you sat beside the boy on rooftop.

yoongi: nah ...no need ......let me see her skills

jungkook looked at u with a frown on his face .

you: why r u sitting here??

jungkook: just to get my demand fullfilled by my dad

you: looked at him what's ur demand and who is ur father??

jungkook: Kim namjoon ..the principal of this school...I want a new sports car and he just refused

you: oh so he is ur dad.....I see

you got up as looked at him

you: well nice to meet you ...I'm going , say me a good bye ...

you pulled out your hand while standing...he also stood up and handshake with you ....you leaned to him and whispered.

you: actually your dad got on my nerves on the very first day ...so couldn't say him good hi ...say hi to ur rude dad ..

as you said you pushed him off the wall ....all the people on the ground were shocked even jungkook also.

while Falling ,he was watching you ,you salute him with ur two fingers playfully and get off the wall

yoongi smirked as he watched you ,being proud
yoongi: that's my girl ...

as you put aside the chair , you saw another boy standing a little far ...he was staring at you blankly...giving creepy vibes but he was damn beautiful and handsome.....you looked at him with such admiration...his eyes were really deep

you: hey !! handsome....lets go ...

you turned as started to walk towards the gate but you didn't hear the sounds of his footsteps...you turned back to see him still standing there like a statue . you went to him thinking he is shocked by your actions.

you stood in front of him and looked at his flawless skin ...deep ocean like eyes...you smiled and held his wrist...he looked at his hand which you were holding.

you: don't be scared by me ....he is alright there were people down in ground let's go ...

you turned as started to take him with you ...he was looking at ur back as following you ...but at the door step of rooftop,he stopped.

you: come ...

as soon as you said come he stepped on the doorstep ....his expression changed into the surprise one .....he looked at ur hand which was dragging him out ....

you suddenly felt there was no grip now ...you turned as you saw that the boy disappeared....your eyes widened

you: n..no no no !!!...he can't be!!!!

you were looking here and there and cursed urself for calling him to "come".

******

you looked at yoongi who was in car ....he took the permission to take you on outing as he is ur parents.

yoongi: how was your first week ?

you: good ...

you gulped hard looking at him driving with his one hand.....his veins were visible....

yoongi: where you wanna g- you cut him off

you: stop the car dad ..

he put sudden brakes as he stopped thinking it must be too important.

you unbuckled the seat belt .

yoongi: what's wro-he got again cut off as suddenly you leaned on his seat and kissed him while cupping his face. he was a bit taken aback but put hand on your hair .

you reached your fingers  to his belt as u slowly unbuckled it and unbuttoned his button and pulled down his zip .

you were about to slide your hand in his boxers but he grabbed ur wrist and he slide his another hand on ur clothed p!ssy and rubbed it ....you moaned inbetween kiss and pulled out from his kiss .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••