Chapter 14

"Hey...Wake up."

Alli didn't want to get up from his bed. It had been almost two weeks since the party at Ken's condo. School was starting again tomorrow.

This semester, Stell decided that Alli should stay with him in his Condo unit, because SB19's sched was very busy this year, so he didn't have enough time to go home.

So... Instead of Alli staying home alone, Stell decided Alli should move in with him.

Besides, Stell's unit was closer to the university campus. Unfortunately... that also led to the present lamentable situation.

"Hoy... El, Wake up. It's morning, you need to eat... Stell is going to tan my hide if you don't wake up."

Alli shifted in his bed.

Because of the busy sched, and knowing that Ken only listens to Stell, the management decided that Ken should move in with Stell temporarily.

So, the three of them live together now.

Alli sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes.

Ken's arms were crossed, he was wearing his pyjama pants, and a wife beater top, which he seems to always wear nowadays when they were at home.

Alli didn't like it when Ken wore wife beaters.

Mainly, because they were distracting... The fabric was body hugging, and he could plainly see Ken's arms and tattoos, the outline of his chest, and his abdomen... every... single... freaking day.

He should be used to it by now because they live together, but his brain just doesn't seem to wrap around the idea. Besides, he has even touched Ken's body befor—

Alli shook his head, he was distracted again.

"You know, recently, I get the feeling that you don't want me around." Ken said with a poker face.

He was wrong... Alli actually did, and that's the problem.

Being in such close proximity to Ken and staying at the same house was dangerous.

Alli just stretched and yawned, pretending he didn't hear. He looked at Ken sleepily.

"Don't feel too special... I always reflexively glare at anyone who wakes me up. Maybe that's why kuya always asks you to wake me... he's setting you up."

"Aren't you going to say anything to me?" Ken asked expectantly.

Ok that was weird.

"Uhh... Thanks... for... waking... me... up?" Alli ground out, uncertainly.

Ken raised both his eyebrows, he looked a bit surprised and disappointed at the same time. Then Ken just shook his head and chuckled a bit.

Ok something's definitely off...

Alli grabbed the hair tie, on his nightstand. Alli bit the hair tie and fixed his hair with both his hands.

"Hooyy!! Ka dugay ba ninyo dihaaaa!!" (Hooyy! What's taking you guys so long!!) Stell was shouting from the kitchen, he was trying his best, but his Bisaya still had a bit of a Tagalog accent.

"Pag hulaaat dihaaa!!! Unsa may gidalian nimo?! Gi lakag kag iro'ng buang?!!" (Be patient!!! Why are you in a rush?! Are you being chased by a rabid dog?!!) Ken turned his head a bit to shout back.