Children of the Gods

I don't own Stargate Sg-1

Y/n = Your name

3rd POV

An empty hallway is seen leading into a room, but shadows run pass, silver armour running in a direction a Voice yell "Hurry" Making a turn is men and women wearing silver armour like knights one at the back of the group stops and looks hearing marching one of the female Knights yell "Quicky now" The knight runs catching up to the group.

Meanwhile footsteps are seen running through the hallway as the knights stop at a door the Leader said "Open it" Two knights open the door to reveal a stargate they move into the room and close the doors the knights in position a female Knight begins to head for the DHD to press the symbols the Leader looks to a young Knight who looks to him "You must go through before they come".

But the Knight said "I have to stay here to go through my trial" The Leader place a hand on his shoulder he said "You have been chosen by them and we must get you out" The Knight watch the Stargate open the Knight turns she said "It is done" Turning back to the Leader who said "Now go, Y/n" Y/n stares at him.

Suddenly noise caught everyone's attention to the door hearing the banging from the other side having no choice Y/n immediately heads for the Stargate he stops to look back to the group "The king already knows about you and her" Y/n eyes widen "You will know when to come home, now go" The door burst open for men in armour to enter hearing the Stargate close and one in golden armour arrives to see only the Stargate and the DHD.

One year later

Meanwhile inside a military room three Guards and a Woman name Carol are sitting on a table then another Guard walks over Airman said "Oh, man, this hand's as lousy as this detail" They look to one another a Guard said "All right, everybody, ante up" The Guard looks to Carol "That's you too" Carol puts some chips on the table while the Guard puts a card down "Seven to the deuce, nothing there".

The Guard pass a card to the 2nd Guard "Boss and the eight, nothing happening" He passes a card to the Carol "Queen to the king" The Guard points "Possible straight goin' there" He takes the next card and puts it in front of the Airman "Eight on the eight" The Guard looks at the next card "And the jack gets a boss" Carol looks around "Eights open".

The Airman puts some chips on the table along with the other two Guards and Carol ask "Aren't you guys afraid of an officer coming down here" Moving his cigar the Airman said "Trust me" Carol looks to him "Nobody ever comes down here but us" Carol looks at the large item that covered in a tarp that moves a bit she ask "Does that thing always do that"?

She looks to the others the Guard ask "Do what" Staring at him Carol said "Whatever that is under the tarp" She furrow her brows "I just saw it move or do something..." Carol looks to it and back and the Airman said "Probably the only thing it ever did was cost money" Turning his head the Guard said "Yeah, and it looks like they ran out of that".

He looks to Carol "They've been shipping personnel out of here for months" Carol looks back to see the tarp moves again she said "I'm telling you, the thing is movin'" She points looking back at the Airman who said "If you don't have the straight, just fold" He looks to Carol who gets up noticing the Guard ask "Can we take that as a fold"?

Carol walks up the ramp the Airman said "Just finish the hand, she's out" She stares at it getting closer but suddenly a rumbling is heard making her back up and off the ramp catching the Airman and the three Guard's attention seeing the table move they got up the Guard ask "What the—" Carol gets off the ramp while the tarp gets off revealing the Stargate that activated.