I forgor :3

Solace, and finally, peace.

Unlabeled reader (implied to be queer + Afab)/Scary Mary

Part 1, yipeee

What the fuck.

You'd only wanted to go camping with your friends, it'd been a trip all of you had been planning since the start of high school. To celebrate graduation and the new stage of your lives (to college and so on), all of you decided, to hell with it—Let's go on that dumbass camping trip! You guys spent months preparing for it, getting the right equipment, training in case something goes wrong and setting up plan B transportation in case something happens. It'd been planned out well, all of you would camp out for a few days, see nature and explore, like regular people. Then, you'd check in at a resort and rest for the last days of the trip. The reason this trip was planned out so well was...because of the last trip. When you were all just going into highschool—you all went and met up at your friends house for a sleepover...only to meet Scary Larry. Everything just went downhill from there. You were only high school juniors when it happened. Suddenly nothing felt normal, you were getting injured left and right with a lack of supplies. Thankfully, everybody survived and you'd worked to defeat him together much to the dismay of the cat and his minions. You'd all put that and the uneasiness of the situation behind you—so that you and your friends could have some well deserved fun. And, for god's sake—finally feel normal again.

Worst mistake of your life. Never again.

Yeah, your friend's (Milos) "brand new temu car" just happened to randomly break down in the middle of a life threatening storm, leaving you and your friends without shelter. Sure, you would've stayed in the car, but you all were afraid it would burst into flames when it started literally smoking. You wouldn't put it past temu to sell a car like that. How your friend even get the fucking car? From temu??? For 20 dollars??? You didn't know and you didn't WANT to know. You guys aren't the smartest people, clearly. At least you knew to seek out some type of shelter. But of course, it just HAD to be a crime base, connected to—of course—the same crime you'd witnessed years before. And, this was undoubtedly more terrifying.

You only went to the gym because you were bored, and it seemed like something to get your mind off your almost dead phone. It was rather dark in the place, but...it had to have power, you realized looking at the treadmill that appeared to be on. Then, the power suddenly turned on and you almost put yourself on a shirt by almost dropping the equipment. Thankfully, your friend, Milo was there to keep you from doing so.

You both laughed it off hesitantly and you continued to work with the weights while Milo ran on the treadmill...both of your phones were dead. Apple and Android both suck, sadly, no one wins here. The rest of your friends were attempting to either pull open the door to a strange room or explore the place. You and Milo just had the same idea, the two of you functioned like that. You didn't get much time to think on this as the large screen in the middle room suddenly shut on, a video being played on it.

Your heart sank to your ass as the video finished. You and Milo slowly turned to look at each other as the clock started to countdown.

What the fuck.

And—-was that older woman on the screen pretty as hell or were you delusional?

You didn't have time to dwell on it.

It took you all a few seconds to regain composure but upon seeing the clock you all immediately grabbed your bats, rushing to the door. All of you breathed heavily, all nervous and batshit scared as you heard the noise of the car pulling up. Somebody was coming in, and apparently, they weren't taking any excuses. The men came in wearing suits and a seemingly playful theater mask.