CHAPTER 1 - "Ordinary"

Hwang Hyunjin, an 18 year old school boy stumbles onto a shop named Ordinary. Out of curiosity he enters, his biggest mistake...

HYUNJIN POV
In the evening, I decided to wander around the city. I walked into this dark alleyway and came across a store call Ordinary. I decided to enter to see what was inside, a man with glasses and gloves greeted me with a slight Australian tone to his voice.

He told me to go further down to have more fun, so I obeyed and went down. I was met with a room filled with clocks, and a new person. One that looked like a squirrel or a quokka, he looked at me and signaled me to go further down.

As I walked down the stairs I noticed many missing person photos and posters. I felt chills go down my spine  just by the sight. I went down and saw a red apple and a reserved note on a table.

I was suddenly met by the flash of a camera. The person who was holding the camera looked at me up and down and walked off into another room. I searched the room further to come across a newspaper, with my photo on a missing persons report.

I chuckled at the sight, it must be a joke right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm thinking of  starting a new book and this is it! Hope you like it!