Chapter 2 - Missing?

THRID PERSON POV
Hyunjin chuckled at the sight of his photo on a missing persons report. He must be dreaming, right? He pinched himself hard, but the pain was real. He was trapped in this strange shop, surrounded by missing person posters. He suddenly felt an arm snatch away the newspaper, it was a boy with fox like features. Hyunjin got startled and his eyes widened, he tried to scream but no sound came out.

"Yah! I'm trying to sleep." Said the boy

Hyunjin still a little shook up took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down. Hyunjin decided to go further in. As he went down the stairs he felt more chills go down his spine.

HYUNJIN POV
I looked around, noticing a masked person holding a green apple. The person threw the apple at the wall near me. Why did I enter? I thought to my self but that didn't stop me from going further down.

I was met with an elevator and the man with glasses and gloves who I saw when I came in. He was telling me to go into the elevator. I hesitantly agreed and went in. He pressed floor 18-3-22. The walls of the elevator were glass so I looked outside, I only saw more buildings.

Ding!

"U- um sir may I ask what your name i- is?" I asked the Man
"Of course, My name is Christopher, Chris or chan is fine. You must be Hyunjin" Said chan
"Ye- yes how did you know?" I asked chan
"I know everything, well now we should be heading to the room" Replied chan
"What is "the room"?" I asked
"You'll find out soon." Chan said back

THIRD PERSON POV

As chan lead Hyunjin through the vast hallways Hyunjin could help but look at the portraits on the wall.

"We have arrived Hyunjin." Said Chan
"O- ok." Was the only thing Hyunjin could get out of his mouth.

In front of them was a red door, not an ordinary one. The door was a direct portal to somewhere.
Chan opened the door and shoved Hyunjin in.

HYUNJIN POV
I started to scream, I'm gonna die!!
I ended up stumbling on to a platform, which was a sideways building? I looked around and saw the table with a red apple again. I decided to eat the apple. Everything started to become dark, my eyes closed. This was the end for me or was it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe hope you like this book!