Segment-I

When I said I loved you
I meant every word

It comes from the depths of my soul

_______________________

Prologue

" What will it take for you to love me"?

Her helpless voice echoed through the empty halls of the palace . The walls heard her voice , but sheer despair filled the air as her lovely voice began to break .

" Should I become more like Jennette"?

She questioned , knowing no proper answer could ever be given to her ,it hurt the heart of the poor girl , who still waited hopelessly, for words she knew she never was going to be hearing any soon .

" I'd do so would you call my name as dearly as her's"

She poured all her hope into what she spoke

She wished to hear words of consolation, words of love , she wanted to be coaxed, telling her it would be alright , it was fine and she was strong enough to endure this  pain .

She wanted closure , she never asked for gold , not diamond, all she ever wanted was love .

" Would you watch me with warmth in your eyes "

She asked yet . Desperately , the longing , the hope , she bestowed on someone so useless was unseen by her , what was she so blindly looking for ?

Looking for love of a man , who never looked her way .

For A man unworthy her trust , her time , and love .

Why was she doing this , no answers were to be given , she was hurting her self .

" Then would you hold me in your arms without pushing me away !"

She gave her all to this point of begging and looking desperately for hope , for answers she wanted and awaited so long .

Cluthing her father's bottom hem of the cloth as she gotten down on her knees begging him for the love she knew she would never get .

Her world came crashing down as he replied breaking her poor heart

"Such a thing won't happen until the day I die "