1- Last First Day

It was a warm summer day in Seoul, you stepped onto your balcony and sat in your grey hanging egg chair closing your eyes, embracing the sun touching your skin and letting the warm soft breeze graze your skin as you slightly swing yourself back an...

It was a warm summer day in Seoul, you stepped onto your balcony and sat in your grey hanging egg chair closing your eyes, embracing the sun touching your skin and letting the warm soft breeze graze your skin as you slightly swing yourself back and forth.

You took in a few deep breaths inhaling the fresh air before opening your eyes letting out a long heavy sigh letting all your pent up stress and anxiety melt away. 

Today was the first day back at school and it was the last year for you, you couldn't wait to leave, you wanted to move to college as soon as you could not only for peace but to get away from this house. Well it wasn't exactly the house you hated but more of how the people acted in it.

School wasn't something you looked forward to either you were a social outcast, by choice of course apart from one friend who just wouldn't let you be alone.

He was known by everyone in the school so he was quite popular him and his seven friends that is, he was more of a person you could tolerate more than anything, he also happened to be your neighbour so you ended up getting closer than you thought you would although you didn't really like people knowing.

You didn't want the attention of everyone on you, you liked when everyone let you mind your own business. 

You always put on dark plain clothes and sat in the corner of the classroom by the window, everyone was scared to come up to you and started rumours about how you were a weird mean goth girl, not that you minded you thought it was cool and people managed to stay away from you.  Which is something you liked although sometimes you did get lonely and wished for a group of people you could come to whenever you had issues.

You never wanted to get too close to people though because of your situation, I mean your situation wasn't the worst but it wasn't really the best either, even though you did wish you could share it with someone you knew you never could at least that's what your brain told you. 

You put your headphones in and pulled out your laptop recording a new sound track for your father to listen to, it was your dream to produce and record music, although your mother didn't agree she couldn't really complain you kept your head down and studied hard. It was the only way to stop her nagging you on a daily basis. 

You always felt a connection through music you loved how deep the lyrics could be whether it was about hiding in plain sight, wanting love but never finding it, being broken by the people who loved you most or something about how you need to live in the moment, have friends who love you and will always be there for you or a song about dumplings. It didn't really matter you loved how so many people could have so many ideas and convey emotions they can't express in words through music. 

Before you knew it your alarm went off which meant you had to go to school, you shut your laptop in annoyance as you felt like you were on the right track for creating a new specific sound. You carefully slid it in your backpack with its protective case and grabbed it before going downstairs. You raced down the stairs almost tripping over before walking out the door ignoring your mother and step-father who gladly returned the favour.