Following Her

Sukuna and Bibble were having a rough time. They were just a few meters outside of Peony when the trouble started. Bibble and Sukuna were in a rush, desperately trying to catch up with Elina in the afternoon. Suddenly, right in the middle of the road, they came face-to-face with a flower fairy.

This fairy had bright yellow wings and was wearing a yellow dress, the same one Sukuna had seen with Elina before. He's no choice but to hide, while brave little Bibble did his best to distract the fairy and keep her attention away from Sukuna. After cleverly fooling the flower fairy, they quickly carried on their journey into the enchanting Misty Moss Woods, determined to find Elina and make their way to Fairy Town.

_________________________________________________

Not long after that, Sukuna and Bibble spotted Elina in the distance through the hazy smoke in Misty Moss Woods.

"Elinaboo-Arkk!!" Bibble was about to shout out, but Sukuna quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"Shut the fuck up, Brat! Keep your trap shut and listen up!" Sukuna whispered sternly, his hand still firmly over Bibble's mouth.

They could hear a fierce roar, like that of a wild tiger, echoing nearby. Bibble trembled with fear and to Sukuna's coat, while Sukuna sharpened his senses, trying to pinpoint the location of the beast.

Suddenly, the sound of the roaring tiger ceased, only to be replaced by two creatures resembling Earth tigers lunging at Sukuna from opposite sides, baring their fangs. With lightning reflexes, Sukuna leaped high into the trees, skillfully fending off the attacks of the two ferocious creatures.

Confusion crossed the faces of the would-be predators as their intended meal vanished into thin air. realizing that Sukuna was perched high above them, his deep red eyes fixed on their every move. Their instincts told them that Sukuna was not prey, but rather a predator like themselves.

However, their pride as the most apex predators in the forest prevented them from backing down. One of the tiger-like creatures deployed its secret weapon, rafflesia flowers blooming on its back, releasing a gas that made Bibble feel woozy and sleepy.

Witnessing the impending danger, Sukuna knew he had to act swiftly. When one of the wild creatures attempted to capture Sukuna with vines sprouting from its tail, Sukuna expertly enfade it by leaping from tree to tree, causing the vines to become entangled in the surrounding trees, leaving the creatures unable to move.

Sensing an opening, Sukuna unleashed his strike. He concentrated cursed energy around his legs, then stomped on both creatures' heads, shattering them into pieces. Blood, brain matter, and skull fragments flew everywhere, including onto Sukuna's makeshift coat.

"Ugh, fuck. My damn coat's covered in blood," Sukuna muttered, eyeing the stain at the bottom.

Bibble, feeling groggy, opened his eyes to find the two tiger-like creatures already lying headless and lifeless, with their blood staining the ground. It was a gruesome sight, and he couldn't help but be shocked for a moment. Sukuna, noticing Bibble's pale complexion, seemed to predict his next move.

"Hey, Brat, don't fucking puke here-..."

Naturally, Bibble couldn't hold it in and vomited, but Sukuna was quick to catch him and hold him away from his coat, ensuring the mess landed in the bushes instead.

"Still feeling queasy, huh, Brat?" Sukuna questioned. Bibble simply shook his head. After seeing much blood and gore had left him weak and terrified.