Episode 19

[play music :- heeriye ( arijit Singh, shreya ghoshal) ]

Ending his path forefront of ceramist house, Dgp halted his Mtt 420. Calm yet Stoic frame with loose hair bun giving him ravishing look. He with glancing at potter's house, press horn only to notify Taehyung about his arrival.

He waiting for min time peeked in his wrist watch later sigh with tilted head

He waiting for min time peeked in his wrist watch later sigh with tilted head. Eventually, spin head at left when sence someone's presence lastly.

However, suddenly amused plus surprise expression grew on his stern face, intense eyes stuck on front beauty along with stiffing exhalation process. He knew ceramist is indeed mind-blowing yet today looking outstanding.

Taehyung, blank figured with soothing aura stepping toward immensely good-looking Dgp. White furry knitwear upper outfit and sand colour pant along white sneakers.

Place joining palm at stomach and halted closed to bike, Dgp still ogling at beauty holding piles of imprecise emotions while beauty stared at him blankly not giving any chance to dgp for detecting his inner choas

Midst this month, Taehyung stared in his eyes thousand time but with blank eyes. He was striving to find tons of glittering passion in his eyes from the day he met this potter but unceasingly
discover With pale aura.

As the rigorous officer, wasn't impossible for him to solved any tough thing yet it's getting complicated about this caremist. He find himself lost in his soothing eyes to observing anything new, nevertheless taehyung avoiding him while staring downward.

Dgp inhaling with firm face gazed ahead deeply uttering...

"Hop on"

Taehyung gazed up hasitantly on his tone and question with same poker face....

"did you forgive me?"

He inquired, Dgp stared at him with impassive face and replied coldly...

"No, just give you chance to earn that"

He for fine minute stared at dgp and taking deep sigh turned to take his seat, Not grasping dgp.

"Let's go" he mumbled, dgp swiftly started the bike only to ride toward fair, Taehyung waverly inhaling again added..