Part 2 - Meeting

*Fuzar bf opens his eyes and sees somone with light grey eyes and Light pink pupils with a light green head and a square head*

Fuzar bf:h-huh? *looks at the person* who a-are you?..

Jupiter:im Jupiter! Who are you cutie? *offers Fuzar bf her hand to help him up*

Fuzar bf:*takes her hand and stands up* i dont have a name.. So you can just call me Fuzar bf since everyone calls me that! Hehe..

Jupiter:oh ok Fuzar bf! Its nice to meet you *shakes his hand and smiles at him*

Fuzar bf:*shakes her hand back* me too! You seem nice you look preety..

Jupiter:oh! *blushes* thanks!! So uhm.. Do you have a bf or a gf?

Fuzar bf:uh yeah i have a bf! It says it in my name Fuzar BF

Jupiter:oh.. Well.. BE MINE INSTEAD!!

Fuzar bf:uhm.. How abt no-

Jupiter:*takes out a AK-47* NOW!

Fuzar bf:*he gets shocked and scared and backs away* WHOA WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE!!..Wherd you get that from?..

Jupiter:oh. It just appeared in my hands somehow.. Now.. BE MINE! FOREVER AND EVER!!

Fuzar bf:UHM.. WELL THERES NOTHING I CAN SAY.. SO UHM.. YES.

Jupiter:*puts away The AK-47* Good.. Good.. Now.. LETS GO ON A DATE!!

Fuzar bf:uhm.. Ok.. Where do we go?..

Jupiter:you pick! *smiles at him and looks at him*

Fuzar bf:uhm.. Maybe to a close pizza restaurant?.. Does that sound good?..

Jupiter:OK! FOLLOW ME I KNOW THE CLOSEST ONE! :DD *she pulls Fuzar bf and runs excitedly in a joyful tone*